No announcement yet.

I think Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka is pure smokescreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka is pure smokescreen

Remember when Floyd Announced that he would fight Devon Alexander, He fought Robert Guerrero instead and he got a lot of backlash and complaints from the Choice of Devon Alexander. Garcia is getting so much complaints for this, I cannot fathom Garcia vs Salka going through. It is only a matter of time before Showtime rejects that fight.

It is only a matter of time Till Danny Garcia vs Antonio Demarco is made. Or Danny Garcia vs Zahir Raheem.

I doubt that Rod Salka will be fighting Danny Garcia. Until I see a Fight Poster or an announcement for Garcia vs Salka, I don't believe that fight is happening.

There is a fight poster. Check some threads.

It's a month out. The chance of getting a good opponent a month out is slim, even if they did back out because of backlash.

Comment

There is already a fight poster made and Danny just had a press conference call today to promote the event, the fight is on.

Comment

fight is on August 9th..it is now July 1st as of tomorrow

Comment

devon alexander is actually better than guerrero. floyd made the easier choice. maybe garcia won't fight rob salsa and will fight someone even worse?

Comment

Except for just te fighter tweeting it... The promoter and the network formally announced and issued a press release.... So....

Comment

I did not know a poster was made.

Comment

Unfortunatly this fight seems to be For real.

Just spectulation on my part I just think Haymon isn't putting any of his bigger names that are still alligned with GB against any legimate competition. Probably playing safe untill their contracts run out or trying to hurt GB business.

These fights may then out to be competitive but as far as Oscar saying he wants the best to fight the best this being his first card since Shaeffer was completely out of the picture. This card is a borderline joke

Comment

TS "jumped the shark" with this one. But it's ok, with such a**** all we can do is be hopeful.

Comment

My bad everyone my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X