Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is beating Kessler such a HUGE deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is beating Kessler such a HUGE deal?

Ok, now I will admit my opinion is a bit bias because I'm a big Andre ward fan but I don't think a close UD over Kessler makes Froch a world beater and definitely doesn't make him any more capable of beating Ward. If any1 really has paid attention to wards last 2 fights he's really come into his power @168. Froch and his fans better be careful what they wish for, speed kills...

Kessler was the #2 contender and already beat Froch, who was the #1 contender at the time. Froch was a world beater before he ever beat Kessler.

Comment

It means a lot for Froch as a man and as a fighter. He avenged one of his 2 defeats. This doesn't mean anything concerning a fight with Ward, however. Froch has beaten everybody that matters at 168 except Ward. I think that's a big deal. If he fights Ward, he gets beat up again. But I think he has earned the rematch. Honestly, most other fighters would avoid a rematch with Ward if the odds were stacked against them but Froch seems eager to get another shot.

Comment

Thatīs funny because when Ward beat him I remember Froch being all butthurt saying he would never rematch Ward due to his ugly style or something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X