Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lamont Peterson always get a pass or the benefit of the doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
    WTF! Where did I say Mayweather's name?

I find it funny you're defending a PED user...lol.
    How am I defending him? I'm presenting the facts of what happened in dealing with his case. I've said numerous times on this site he should of been suspended and stripped of the title. So how exactly is that defending him? I think it's a joke he was even allowed to keep the IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Because there was in investigation done showing that the testosterone given to him gave him no edge in the fight, it only served to bring his low level up to that which is normal for someone his age.

Edit: Also, who could say no to those puppy wuppy eyes?
      And why would he have to take TRT replacement therapy?

A) Due to excessive cutting of weight from an early age. Really, only amateur wrestlers have this excuse, because they can have up 5 matches in a single day, and wrestle the following day as well.

B) Excessive use of steroids, thus leading to lower T levels than your average male.

If option A were the case, every boxer today could use that excuse.

Comment

A side note. Tests conducted on TRT levels allow a fighter to go past the normal average males T levels. So basically, he's not getting the amount amount HE needs. He can easily be taking TRT, and going past the normal limits.

Comment

He's black
          He's American
          He can play the race card
          Has good backing

Cheat = No punishment

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
            What you said reminds me of this part in the Hauser article:

That led Ryan Connolly to observe that more than a few elite athletes suffer from hypogonadism and note, “This may seem odd since these athletes are physical specimens. How can they be so muscular and fit but have natural testosterone production deficiencies at a higher rate than ordinary people? The dirty little secret is not necessarily that these athletes are lying about their hypogonadism. The dirty little secret is the likely cause of the hypogonadism in the first place - past anabolic steroid abuse.”
            BOOM goes the dynamite! Spot on.

Comment

It's a disgrace that he or no one have the guts to ask him if he is still on his "Level playing field" pellets, I don't give a **** what his "independent" doctor says the man was roiding himself and was on a programme that they thought wouldn't be detected and the more reason he asked for testing to make it look like he is one of the good guys.

Comment

While I agree he shouldn't get a pass, thread starter wouldn't give a flying crap had Peterson not fought Khan.

Its cool Habib. You're still alright guy.

Comment

It brought his testosterone levels up to NORMAL. It wasn't any bullcrap like the guy Mickey Bey where his testosterone levels were crazy high.
                  If you need extra testosterone to keep you up to normal, should you be fighting in the first place?

That's the most ridiculous excuse ever.

That's like old guys that take TRT therapy, saying "I need TRT, otherwise I can't fight!"

Well, then don't fight!

Comment

What the heck are you even talking about man? Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth and realize this thread has nothing to do with him. Go jump off a bridge. SMH, I swear idiots on this site man.
                    Don't get mad, when someone calls you out on your own bull****. Bad look buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      A side note. Tests conducted on TRT levels allow a fighter to go past the normal average males T levels. So basically, he's not getting the amount amount HE needs. He can easily be taking TRT, and going past the normal limits.
                      Yeah the normal levels are 1:1, with training and the like levels in males have been known to go up to even 3.7:1, which is why you see orgs such as WADA have a cutoff of 4:1 and the NSAC have a cutoff of 6:1. I think with the 4:1 if i'm not mistaken the tests they do go up to 95% accuracy, with the 6:1 the doping tests have a 99% accuracy. I think even the NCAA has the 6:1 cutoff as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X