Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be Poor & Happy or Rich & Depressed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think more than people want to be rich they just want to know that they can keep what they have and not worry about it getting ****ed with. Sure, they'd take a windfall if it came their way.....but on a day-by-day basis they want assurance more than anything else.

Comment

Rich! Trust me, I wouldn't be depressed for long.

Comment

I have 24 years living poor and miserable, gone through depression.

I think I can handle the "terrible" life of being rich and depressed.

Comment

people who have never lived in a third world country don't even understand what poor is.

here, you can have a family vehicle, internet, telly, cable, three square meals a day, and still be considered "dirt poor."

Lol, technically, it's impossible to go without "needs' here in USA: There are so many homeless shelters, govt. assisted housing, food stamps. .. You only go without needs, and become homeless, IF U WANT TOO.

The only way you'd be depressed and poor, is if you are obsessed with keeping up with materialistic culture we push. . . ANd you can't have your brand names, and iphones, etc.

Lol @ being poor and having the internet. . .

Comment

I don't know how I could be rich AND depressed.

Comment

Lol if money makes you happy, then obviously you'd choose that option

That's not really what the thread is asking

Comment

I use doggy as my finishing move.

Comment

how rich are we talking about?

and how "depressed?"

if there are problems that i can fix i'd obviously take the monety. if i'm doomed to a completely miserable existence i'd take happyness, but it would be a b#tch to have to give up my current state for being poor. that's really not why i work so hard...

Comment

I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Rich and Depressed any day of the week .....

I can hire a gorgeous 5th Avenue Psychologist to help me through the depression when I'm on the east coast and a gorgeous Hollywood Blvd. Psychologist to work on me when I'm on the west coast.

When you got crazy paper, you can get any kind of help you need ....

Happy and poor is a contridiction of terms. IMHO
                      Now there is finally something that we can agree on.

You can't fake your self into happiness. The thread's analogy is the equivalent of "Would you have a fully functioning penis but unable to ever get laid OR would you rather have a castration but every woman in the world wants to fuk you".

i reject the premise.

Comment

Working...
                      X