Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Pac haters realize how scary it is to be in a fight with Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
    I actually re-watched their 3rd fight last night. had it a draw.

Man, Pac was throwing punches to the wind. There were so many times that he just ran in carelessly throwing 3-5 punches and hit nothing but air, his back leg ended up in the front, and he looked amateurish.. haha.

all marquez did was either turn to the side, take a few steps back, or move his head
    Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    and lederman and merchant were calling shots that didnt even land lol.....they said good left by Pacquiao, they slowed it down didnt land at all and was eating a Marquez right hand....the commentating was biased as ****.....when Marquez landed a clean shot they were silent.....when Manny even moved his hands they had an erection lol
    I agree guys. Had those phantom punches from Manny landed, then we wouldn't be sitting here talking about a war. It would've been the massacre that his team predicted from jump.

Speaking of those phantom punches that he threw, who knows if Timmy will be able to avoid them. JMM is certified with fighting Manny, unlike Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      You have this quick ass tasmanian devil in front of you, who will every now and then explode on you like a ****ing madman with the entire force of his entire body, and you don't know when it's coming, you just know it's coming a lot, and who's entire purpose is to knock you unconcious or make you quit. Because he's not gonna quit.

No matter how good of a defensive Genius Marquez was and no matter how much he figured out and exploited his style, pacquiao STILL made him get into 3 wars. I'd like to see how floyd reacts when pacquiao catches him with a left hand, and time slows down while pacquiao goes to work, trying to get him out of there.
      Really?

Someone asked Marquez about how scary it is to be in a fight with Pacquiao and he simply replied "I conquer my fears".

Comment

Stupid tread's like this is why them bwoys in the history section always talk $h!t bout NSB.

Comment

This post is so people can look at my avi to help get over the FAIL of this thread. Enjoy gentlemen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            This post is so people can look at my avi to help get over the FAIL of this thread. Enjoy gentlemen!!!!
            I'll add a mila kunis picture to that

Comment

I'd be more scared of getting robbed by his corrupt promoter

Comment

I'm 6'2" 200 lbs about and I have a background in wrestling and kickboxing. I'm pretty sure I would absolutely smash Manny in a street fight. I doubt I could beat him in the boxing ring though, he is too skilled and quick for me in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  do floyd haters realise how scary it is to be in the ring with floyd?

no probably not what's your point.
                  Floyd will beat you, Manny will beat you up.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    true, but Mayweather's skill is also intimidating knowing in all likelihood you'll have to KO him to win.
                    Against Mayweather, you would be hesitant to throw punches because you fear missing.

Against Pacquiao you would be hesitant to throw punches because of what will come back at you.

Comment

Working...
                    X