Mayorga vs. Din Thomas Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mayorga vs. Din Thomas Press Conference

Hilarious **** here.

Haahaha good **** man............imagine mayweather and mayorgas press conference...or a zab judah mayorga press conference damn!

Comment

Great vid funny stuff from both but Din is a good MMA fighter and not just some slouch who could make Mayo look good and he actually looks really flabby in that vid with 1 month left so I think Din should win and with relative ease.

Comment

Did Mayorga ***** slap him?

Thats some funny stuff, Din Thomas really shouldn't try to stand and bang with Mayorga. BJ Penn knocked him out for heaven's sake. If he wants to stand a chance, he better wrestle and/or submitt him. I don't think Mayorga is going down standing against Din Thomas.

Comment

din got karate-chopped
          din via submission

Comment

haha karate chop!!!.... pretty funny that everytime mayorga talked din had to wait till the lady translated to react to the comments...i got a feeling din will take this to the ground hope mayo gets a ko

Comment

if mayorga lands din is getting knocked the **** out badly a ***** slapped nearly ko'd him haha

Comment

AHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA I love this!!!! Anytime Mayorga's in a room with someone there's bound to be something going down! hahahahaha Din should win this, but if he stands he'll be in trouble. That **** reminded me of the Mayorga vs. Vargas presser where he slapped Vargas and Vargas hit em with a 1-2 hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
                  AHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA I love this!!!! Anytime Mayorga's in a room with someone there's bound to be something going down! hahahahaha Din should win this, but if he stands he'll be in trouble. That **** reminded me of the Mayorga vs. Vargas presser where he slapped Vargas and Vargas hit em with a 1-2 hahahaha
                  Actually he tried to slap Vargas and Vargas slipped it and fired back. Vargas already knew the type of person Mayorga was and he would try and get a cheap shot.

Din has to win, if he doesn't it will be a shame. He better take Mayorga down immediately and ground and pound him because if he stands he could get KO'd. Mayorga is smoking, looks out of shape though, it seems to me he's just looking for a payday.

Comment

Din should try and get this fight down immediately. Has Mayorga ever fought anybody he didn't hate?

Comment

Working...
                    X