No announcement yet.

Unbiased Gay Dad On Pacquiao: __________

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbiased Gay Dad On Pacquiao: __________

ok so, i asked my gay dad who dont follow boxing that much about the pac-mayweather steroid allegations.
    i told him that pac gets urine test before/after since pac's first fight in the US.
    this is the 1st time floyd asked this kind of demand to his opponents and a lot of boxers arent use to this kind of blood test before the fight.

so, my gay dad's thought was its team mayweather's fault in the first place.
    my dad said if pac never get tested in all of his fights in US before, floyd has the right to demand.

Comment

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."

Comment

Comment

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being mildly fckable and 10 being completely worth the incest, how hot is your dad? no **** btw.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
            on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being mildly fckable and 10 being completely worth the incest, how hot is your dad? no **** btw.
            my gay dad is a good father. hes not the kind of typical gay slut.

Comment

Originally posted by El Poontango View Post
              my gay dad is a good father. hes not the kind of typical gay slut.
              so you're saying he's a 3?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                  so you're saying he's a 3?
                  what do you mean 3?

Comment

Working...
                  X