Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really feel bad for my grandma, 2 months ago her husband died (my gramps).... Now her sister.

F uckkk

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Lmao, hilarious when you think about it... For those of us that spend enough time on here, you find yourself telling one of your friends or your girl..." yeah that reminds me of this thread someone made on my boxing forum..."

Thanks bro... 66 years old, her husband died 7 years ago at 58... Walked into work healthy as ever and dropped dead from an aneuryism(sp?).... 5 weeks ago she found out she had some type of blood disease.... She died Friday.

**** a truly sweetheart type of woman...

Maybe this isnt the place to break that news.... Or may e it is, **** if i know..
      It really is pretty weird how everyday situations can lead to a "thread thought" (as I now call them). "Damn, that reminds of that one time in NSB....oh, wait."

That sucks, man. You have my deepest sympathy. She must've been a good person to have had an effect on the person you grew up to be.

As for breaking the news here : You're among friends, and it helps to talk about it sometimes. Anybody reading this that would use this information as an opportunity to "potshot" you, is nothing more than a slimy cocksucker. Period.

Comment

• How old is your grandma, Reed?

I lost mine back in October 2000 when I was 14. She was 85.

Comment

• Thanks bro... Shes 72....

Comment

• And sorry for your loss as well

Comment

• Appreciate it, Reed. You know I'm not a "man of faith", but I sincerely hope your grandmother persists through this grim situation to adapt, and continue to fight the good fight. Run actually has a pretty awesome blog up at the moment on death, might wanna check it out. Pretty deep stuff.

Anyway, let's get back to being in denial about our own mortality, pretend we're all superhuman male specimens who will live forever, and go back to laughing it up amongst friends.

Comment

• So mang, what's the deal with the bunny? When are you going to marry that girl?

Comment

• Oh ****...... Rwk is run w knives...... Wowwwwww ****in blonde moment over here...

Mr investigator over here cracks the hard cases and overlooks the ******edly obvious ones

Whats up RUN!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Thanks bro... Shes 72....
                    I was gutted when I lost my paternal grandma. I was in 5th grade then.

Lost my maternal grandma in 09, but she was really ill and suffering, so I was actually glad she ain't have to be in pain no more.

Sorry you goin thru all this Reed. Pay your respects and keep on goin bro. It sucks to deal with, but we all gotta face it sumtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      So mang, what's the deal with the bunny? When are you going to marry that girl?
                      I been thru 1 failed engagement already, and that was 1 too many.

I ain't ever askin any of my GF's to marry me again.

Comment

Working...
                      X