No announcement yet.

Floyd on Cotto..JMM and Pac "Ill knock out all 3 if the price is right"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd on Cotto..JMM and Pac "Ill knock out all 3 if the price is right"

So much for being scared of Cotto and Pac...................

Why because he talked about it? Dumbest conclusion i have ever heard....well i will ko fedor and vitali in the same day.so much for me being scared of them.doesn't mean im gonna fuken do it

Comment

i'll KO mayweather if i see him.. i am the man..

TALK IS CHEAP IDIOT TS

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
        So much for being scared of Cotto and Pac...................
        ******, actions speak louder than words something Floyd should take to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Why because he talked about it? Dumbest conclusion i have ever heard....well i will ko fedor and vitali in the same day.so much for me being scared of them.doesn't mean im gonna fuken do it
          Are you fighting on HBO PPV...and getting 15,000,000 millio dollars...I dont think so.

One minute people cry and say Floyd never mentions hell fight them..then when he outight says hell knock them the **** out if the money is good you people still cry.

HAHAHAH

Floyd aint scared of none of these ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            This. Damn, Burner, you were really doin better about 3 weeks ago or sumthin. What happened homey?

Comment

Burner you are a moron!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
                Are you fighting on HBO PPV...and getting 15,000,000 millio dollars...I dont think so.

One minute people cry and say Floyd never mentions hell fight them..then when he outight says hell knock them the **** out if the money is good you people still cry.

HAHAHAH

Floyd aint scared of none of these ****ers.
                question, then why the fu.ck is he fight marquez now.. he could have gotten bigger $$$$$$$$$ if fought pacman.. but no he chose marquez

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
                  question, then why the fu.ck is he fight marquez now.. he could have gotten bigger $$$$$$$$$ if fought pacman.. but no he chose marquez
                  Marquez chose him....JMM is a tune up.

Comment

floyd kos all....pbf is the man in 147!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X