Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can some one do me a fave please i need a video ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can some one do me a fave please i need a video ??

I need someone to make me a video just a few boxing clips or the pros and training sparring or anything like that put together with a good tune behind it something like eye of the tiger or something ppl rlate to boxing

and also put links to my website on there and a slogan like so do you want to learn to box then the video and at the end visit hppt://learn2box.110mb.com, or something like that#

would anyone creative do that for me cos ive tried and i dont have a clue what im doing lol

THANKS IF ANYONE WILL

oh and a TPS one 2 if you can with same links lol cheers

Comment

No.
      Cuz you are flip floper!

Comment

What u up to Noel?

What cunning plan do you have?

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
          No.
          Cuz you are flip floper!
          whats that u say freas of boat croation *****

Comment

I'll maybe see if I can do something for you but its a combination of finding the clips, then making sure they can be used free from copyright and after that you have the same situation with the music.

Chances are it won't be easy.

Comment

Danny "wannabe Charlie Z" Nolan

Where is old Danny Nolan who made
              threads about that Polish Jew Charwy F?

HBP owned that ***** ass yesterday in radio show?
              Pimp speaks better russian then Zelenoff!
              Zelenoff isnt russian we all heard that yesterday,

I told you all that he is POLISH,just like I told you that
              ******* like REALDEAL and the no.1 idiot CLASH are childern of Chernobyl!

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                I'll maybe see if I can do something for you but its a combination of finding the clips, then making sure they can be used free from copyright and after that you have the same situation with the music.

Chances are it won't be easy.
                Ahhh to be honest m8 it dont matter if its gonna be to much of a mission if you still dont mind having a bash at it i dont mind what clips you use for it any will do even the pimp training vid wud do haha u cud use it as a box like this come to use if you dont you could end up boxing like this lol but music i dont really mind either anything will do, cheers tho m8

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  Ahhh to be honest m8 it dont matter if its gonna be to much of a mission if you still dont mind having a bash at it i dont mind what clips you use for it any will do even the pimp training vid wud do haha u cud use it as a box like this come to use if you dont you could end up boxing like this lol but music i dont really mind either anything will do, cheers tho m8

Right if I get a chance I'll try that but like I say copyright is a big issue on youtube these days, if I tried using clips of Proffesional boxers and **** it would get pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Right if I get a chance I'll try that but like I say copyright is a big issue on youtube these days, if I tried using clips of Proffesional boxers and **** it would get pulled.
                    Madness i didnt no they were that strict lol, cheers tho m8

Comment

Working...
                    X