Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young dudes, help me find a way to my highly intelligent buddy to forget about her???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My younger buddy got dumped by his Asian Anerican slut can't let go.
    He wants her back, but she found the bigger better deal. She was cheating on him for months, before he realized it. Naturally, she blames him for it, and he is buying that load of crap. He bought her everything, took her to nice restaurants, vacations etc.

I went to his place to cheer him up and he just got mad. I told him she is a worthless slut, etc. I told him to throw away her g string or have it DNA tested for jizz other than his. She was cheating on him for a while after all. it is not good to keep cum stained panties if the cum isn't yours.

Long story short, he asked me to leave, because I could never understand what they had. I left to avoid snapping his ****ing neck. wTF has the world come too!

I love cum guzzling sluts... But I love what they drain out of my balls, not my heart or wallet!
    You're my boy Z, but stop pumping out so many threads about feelings for b1tches, it puts your Alpha status in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      the guy is white and not hideous or disfigured and makes 6 figures and has a proclivity for asian women.

all you have to do is go to thailand, phillippines, vietnam, cambodia and find him a hotter asian with a higher sexual ceiling than the other one.

its not rocket science.
      I told him to go to Thailand, but he won't!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        LOL! Bakersfield! Might as well shoot him now!

What a beautiful sight!

You need to take your boy to school!
        TJ all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          You're my boy Z, but stop pumping out so many threads about feelings for b1tches, it puts your Alpha status in question.
          I like the guy, but I can't transfer my evil to him easily!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My younger buddy got dumped by his Asian Anerican slut can't let go.
            He wants her back, but she found the bigger better deal. She was cheating on him for months, before he realized it. Naturally, she blames him for it, and he is buying that load of crap. He bought her everything, took her to nice restaurants, vacations etc.

I went to his place to cheer him up and he just got mad. I told him she is a worthless slut, etc. I told him to throw away her g string or have it DNA tested for jizz other than his. She was cheating on him for a while after all. it is not good to keep cum stained panties if the cum isn't yours.

Long story short, he asked me to leave, because I could never understand what they had. I left to avoid snapping his ****ing neck. wTF has the world come too!

I love cum guzzling sluts... But I love what they drain out of my balls, not my heart or wallet!
            Lol have him listen to some west coast classics, Suga Free, Tha Dogg Pound, etc & get him another hyna. Time heals all wounds man & the best way to get over someone is to get under one. Tell him to go on pof.com bunch of sluts on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Lol have him listen to some west coast classics, Suga Free, Tha Dogg Pound, etc & get him another hyna. Time heals all wounds man & the best way to get over someone is to get under one. Tell him to go on pof.com bunch of sluts on there.
              Will do!! Thanks!

Comment

I'm just going to say it: if you can't run an asian girl, you can't run shit.

Your buddy needs this heartbreak, he needs to learn from this.

Comment

Does anyone else read zarukos posts in a yelling voice like imagining some guy high on meth or Coke telling a story

Always a good read lol

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    LOL! Bakersfield! Might as well shoot him now!

What a beautiful sight!

You need to take your boy to school!

When I lived in LA, I managed a team of programmers and big data guys, after we released new products, I would take a few on trips to Zona Norte! I would hire my primos from TJ to make sure **** didn't get out of hand. I love all those iconic places you listed. I got crazy stories of cops with ski masks over their faces goining floor by floor in China's (Hong Kong) with a book of photos searching and finding fools.

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post
                      Does anyone else read zarukos posts in a yelling voice like imagining some guy high on meth or Coke telling a story

Always a good read lol
                      Interesting!!! Two drugs I am familiar with, but don't use. Both have ruined lives of several family members, both users and dealers.

Coke in the late 80's was awesome. I am a bit too old now to press my luck now.

I got a deep voice, I don't yell per se, but my voice carries.

I don't speak quickly like chicks or young dudes.

I often ask young people, guys under 35, to speak more slowly.

I hate it when guys speak too fast and can't enunciate words properly. They sound like women. I tell my current woman, "I am not a mind reader, slow down, compose your thoughts, then we can talk!"

Instinctively I want to punch fast talking guys in the face. Fast talking = b1tch in my mind.

I get really pissed when a cup talks **** while walking away...

I will poke a person in their chest and tell them how I feel.

I hate people who flip you off, from the safety of their locked car. That is rude.

This safe space crap is too much.

Lastly, my girl loves me, as long as I don't slap lil j dudes, and her dog Jhonny hates me. Mexican males can't get along. Jhonny and I are both Mexican! Both hard headed, both stupid! Jhonny es el valiente!

Comment

Working...
                      X