No announcement yet.

White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Exactly, so who is the biggest threat? Why is there so much stigma in the media about Muslim extremist being the biggest threat in the USA? You just pretty agreed with me.
    No they don't you numbskull, 9/11 shows you how dangerous muslims are and 'white americans' need to have hundreds of public shooting spree's just to catch up. It just doesn't fit your agenda so in a very convenient manner for you you refuse to count the 3000 deaths caused by Pisslam in the US.

Nobody but the biggest Muhammad(pigs pee upon him) worshippers agree with you, that's how ill your thought process is right now think about that.
    Last edited by BKM-2010; 10-06-2015, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Exactly, so who is the biggest threat? Why is there so much stigma in the media about Muslim extremist being the biggest threat in the USA? You just pretty agreed with me.
      If members of group A cause ten times more problems than members of group B on a per capita basis, who should the government be more worried about?

And if you don't understand the concept of "per capita" which is like grade five math then you should abstain from any form of political discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        If members of group A cause ten times more problems than members of group B on a per capita basis, who should the government be more worried about?

And if you don't understand the concept of "per capita" which is like grade five math then you should abstain from any form of political discussion.
        Funny how "per capita" means so much in your argument now. Yet when people point out that young black men are being killed by police at a higher rate "Per capita" you throw that argument away.

The truth is, white, conservative terrorists are by the numbers a bigger threat any way you look at it. The amount of militias that have been formed since Obama became president went from 149 in 2008, to 1360 in 2012 and those numbers are growing.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though right? Fact is, this "Patriotic Anti Government" movement is real. People are arming themselves at alarming numbers and speaking out against the president and the government, all the while calling themselves patriots. Individuals like Clive Bundy had an actual standoff with guns and sniper rifles aimed at federal agents.

I wonder if a bunch of brown and black people armed themselves and spoke out against the president and government when Bush was in office, how you would see them?

I doubt you would call them patriots. BTW, you can see them even threaten the life of the president, saying they are going to kill him and not just your average Joe, but people like Ted Nugent which influences millions.
        Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 10-06-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Last month
          Islamic Attacks: 240
          Countries: 22
          Dead Bodies: 2297
          Critically Injured: 2246

-More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined
          -Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years.
          -More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.
          -Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years.
          -Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials.
          -Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
          He's talking in America. America is a well protected country, so it makes more sense the terror will come from within. And, inside America, whites are the biggest threat compared to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            How many White Americans are there and how many muslims are there in America?
            And that's why they are the biggest threat there. However, stop mixing Muslims and Jihadists. Though every Jihadist can be considered Muslims, not every Muslim is a jihadist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Yet when people point out that young black men are being killed by police at a higher rate "Per capita" you throw that argument away.
              Young black men commit more crimes per capita than any other race, so of course they have more encounters with police per capita.

The truth is, white, conservative terrorists are by the numbers a bigger threat any way you look at it.
              Complete tripe. It's not white conservatives doing the mass shootings. James Holmes was a wacko liberal. That guy who shot up the college in Oregon was a mixed-race atheist.

You need to just stop making things up to justify your disgusting racism.

The amount of militias that have been formed since Obama became president went from 149 in 2008, to 1360 in 2012 and those numbers are growing.
              So what? Even if I accept your unsourced numbers it only shows the militias are growing. Where are they committing mass shootings? Where are they flying planes into buildings? Where are they making bombs out of pressure cookers and setting them off in major public events?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though right? Fact is, this "Patriotic Anti Government" movement is real. People are arming themselves at alarming numbers and speaking out against the president and the government, all the while calling themselves patriots. Individuals like Clive Bundy had an actual standoff with guns and sniper rifles aimed at federal agents.
              Again, so what? It's their right to speak out. But unlike the Muslims and the liberals they aren't murdering Americans over and over.

I wonder if a bunch of brown and black people armed themselves and spoke out against the president and government when Bush was in office, how you would see them?
              I wonder if you can ever debate without injecting race into the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                He's talking in America. America is a well protected country, so it makes more sense the terror will come from within. And, inside America, whites are the biggest threat compared to everyone else.
                False. The leading cause of death for young blacks (both male and female) is a young black male.

The annual body counts in large liberal Democrat cities like Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago is in the hundreds per year. And most of the victims and perpetrators in those murders are blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  So is the Oregon shooter black or white, according to your hypothesis?
                  The Oregon shooter is not Black. Logically he has more white in him than Black. His father is a white man and his mother is mixed breed woman.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    False. The leading cause of death for young blacks (both male and female) is a young black male.

The annual body counts in large liberal Democrat cities like Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago is in the hundreds per year. And most of the victims and perpetrators in those murders are blacks.
                    You said it....the leading threat to young blacks are other blacks and the police. And the threat to everyone else, including blacks, are whites.

Comment

It is an undeniable fact that one of the most dangerous "groups" of human beings in America is that "white loner" type.

You know, the white American awkward "i hate the world because I get picked on" types who buy 10 guns and shoot up highschools and kill elementary school kids or college kids because they couldn't get girls.

Weird white American kids need to be profiled and watched 24/7, because based on recent trends..... those are the type of people who are most likely to commit an act of domestic terrorism. I.E shooting up schools

Comment

Working...
                      X