Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the science fields which eould you say have more say if there is a god or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all the science fields which eould you say have more say if there is a god or not?

I would say a physicist since the study the natural laws of the universe and put there own logic in to them.
    Albert Einstein was a firm believer that there is a god

And I would say a Biologist because the little I know blows my mind to know amusing stuff that happens in such very small organisms

What you guys think??

Theoretical physics

Biology, not really. Ima a Bio major and nothing in Bio really disproves God, other then maybe the theory of evolution

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Theoretical physics

Biology, not really. Ima a Bio major and nothing in Bio really disproves God, other then maybe the theory of evolution
      do you think that if some one were to create actual life though natural process's from the basic elements on our planet billions of years ago it would disprove god?

Comment

Science has nothing to do with such things by definition.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          do you think that if some one were to create actual life though natural process's from the basic elements on our planet billions of years ago it would disprove god?
          I dont really get what you mean

Comment

Theoretical physics

Agree, Theoretical physics is indeed the one I was the one I was basing myself on....
            Biology really was the subject that turned me in a believer once I new how cells work, and the whole human systems work from a single cell to muscle contractions, lactid acid build up, how we get ATP, the whole Shabang. I came to my theory that there is an architect to all of this and Im not counting like all the other science fields which Im sure have some patterns and reasons for those patterns...

Comment

I dont really get what you mean
              like if biology proved that life required no out side force to be created, it could just occur naturaly, how do you think that would effect the idea that god created humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Science has nothing to do with such things by definition.
                One can only observe and make educated guesses...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  like if biology proved that life required no out side force to be created, it could just occur naturaly, how do you think that would effect the idea that god created humans.
                  Well thats pretty much how it does work IMO

But the main point that people cant get is how life started

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                    One can only observe and make educated guesses...
                    No, by definition, science has nothing to do with such questions. What you conclude off the basis of its findings is irrelevant to the subject itself. It's amazing how unfamiliar people in this day and age are with philosophy. Your "theory" was elucidated centuries ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X