Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do? Starting to crush on this girl I work..... But I'm in a relationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Starting to crush on this girl I work..... But I'm in a relationship

Alright guys asking for some advice. I've been with my girl for close to two years and everything has been going ok. But over the last couple of months the relationship has been turning into a giant pain in my ass. I have daughter and she's absolutley great with her. My daughter loves her and treats her like mom 2.0. I Just feel like she's been up my ass so much lately that it's getting on my nerves ....and this new girl just started at my work who I'm very attracted to and can feel a big connection I feel like I'm back in high school blushing with her and sh**.....would you pursue the new chick? She is better looking and very sweet girl,. I'm 25 you think it's worth the gamble?

does your girl know u r apart of this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      does your girl know u r apart of this forum?
      No she does not.... I don't have facebook so the lounge is my getaway.....just a tough spot cause I work with the chick and I know she's diggin me, I am 2.
      Last edited by Chiboxing123; 05-07-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        Alright guys asking for some advice. I've been with my girl for close to two years and everything has been going ok. But over the last couple of months the relationship has been turning into a giant pain in my ass. I have daughter and she's absolutley great with her. My daughter loves her and treats her like mom 2.0. I Just feel like she's been up my ass so much lately that it's getting on my nerves ....and this new girl just started at my work who I'm very attracted to and can feel a big connection I feel like I'm back in high school blushing with her and sh**.....would you pursue the new chick? She is better looking and very sweet girl,. I'm 25 you think it's worth the gamble?
        Stay faithful to your woman, and ask that this thread be deleted. It is not worth it. If you have a daughter, you must remain faithful.

Comment

Damn I don't know dude. Has your girl been faithful to you?

Comment

Idk man how close? Don't wanna be bringing in a revolving door for the youngin but if you're thinking already. I'd say man up and wait tho.

Comment

maybe your just bored of your girl. time to move on. question would u get mad if u found out she was in the same sitation. it sucks in your position tho since she is playing a great role for your daugter. i bet that is what is stopping you. I guess call it quits b4 it gets more deeper.
              but dont worry kids dont remember sht till their 5+

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn I don't know dude. Has your girl been faithful to you?
                Yeah I pretty sure she has been bro. I get tired of woman especially when there putting a lot of pressure on me. I see a lot of people force relationships. I don't wanna be that guy but have to see how it plays out...

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Stay faithful to your woman, and ask that this thread be deleted. It is not worth it. If you have a daughter, you must remain faithful.
                  Yeah but it's not her first mom.

Dude you're 25 with a daughter you need to get your **** straight and settle down. Jumping from one girl to another is going to suck for your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    maybe your just bored of your girl. time to move on. question would u get mad if u found out she was in the same sitation. it sucks in your position tho since she is playing a great role for your daugter. i bet that is what is stopping you. I guess call it quits b4 it gets more deeper.
                    but dont worry kids dont remember sht till their 5+
                    Yeah bro this is what I'm leaning towards doing....but damn it's gonna be rough one. I think I would be kinda hurt if she was doing this but alittle relieved 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X