Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people taking out Floyd hatred on Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of but it more has to do with a lot of people talk a lot of shit and throw stuff in peoples faces so the cycle comes back around it gets done back.

A lot of people do equate them and a lot of people that like Floyd also liked Broner so I can see why some people would use this opportunity to get some pay back.

However I would say Broner brought a fair amount on himself that has nothing to do with that, I say that mixture plus the shocking nature (and easy jokes) creates a perfect storm

Comment

It's bigger than Broner & Floyd, it's the extremely arrogant archetype that people love to hate. Muhammad Ali came from the same mode but he was so classy when it called for it and so damn incredible as a fighter that he's the only one who's got away with the persona (even he saw hell).

Comment

Broner is an annoying cunt in his own right
        he doesn't need the Floyd alliance to be disliked
        it's just that being Floyd's lackey is how he's best known

Comment

Not me. I'm taking it out on Broner over his tweeting.

Comment

don't hate Floyd he's put in work boxing over the years. Broner is just a guy trying to be the heel using the same antics as Floyd. The thing is broner's one corny ass dude, he's not funny at all. Im sure Floyd even gets sick of him too.

Comment

a little bit probably

Comment

I don't consider myself a hater per se.

Regarding FMJ I am more disappointed that he refuses to really test himself and take the risky fights to prove his stock as a true champion / ATG.

For FMJ it is all about $$$ and control, understandable to a point but there will always be a question mark about his true charecter and motivation as a champion.

As for Mr Broner...

Sadly I find it almost impossible to like or even respect him.
                He is clearly naive and emotionally stunted and behaves like a ******ed child outside the ring (not much better in the ring).

Anyone who flushes money down a toilet when people are starving to death every minute, has like 5? children by different women basically lets down the Afro American community AND boxing with his silly clown like rapper stereotype.

I was pleased his wings were clipped last weekend, but on reflection he is not worth the energy of 'hating' anymore.

Oh, and finally - he can't dance, rap or defend a left hook, I have never seen FMJ dance so can't comment on that.

Comment

There are definitely a sizable number doing that, but everyone is jumping in on this. Floyd fans, Pac fans, people who hate both, heavyweight fans, racists of all kinds, slick fans, brawler fans, etc.

Broner has united the boxing world in our joy to make fun of him.

Comment

No. Broner earned the hate all by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Are people going a bit extreme in this reveling over Broner's loss? I mean he was a ****y SOB and it's fun to see guys like that humbled but he hasn't been around that long enough for such a response.

Is it just people who dislike Floyd jumping in on the action cause he isn't likely to lose soon?
                      i think so, yes.

the same ppl who hate floyd hate broner too, like you say floyd may never lose so they take what they can get.

personally i think ppl went way out of hand with the AB hate after his loss. i mean the guy needed to get humbled really badly, but he was. he showed massive heart and balls in the fight and it was one of the best fights of the year because of it. it takes two fighters to make a fight like that, everybody loved the fight and gave props to maidana but not broner.

they also dont give him credit for giving maidana props, making no excuses and wanting to get right back in the ring with the man who gave him his first loss and a terrible beating. broner proved that for all his bull**** he is a true champion as well, but nobody gives him credit for it. broner is a classier man than most ppl on this site, im not saying he is classy but ppl around here have no class at all and they showed it. broner showed he has some.

Comment

Working...
                      X