Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    The carls froch fight was ugly i thought dirrell won but neither deserve the decision, i dont understand why people think that dirrell acted to get out of the fight, dude thought he was ko fair, n then based out of the suppose acting he chooses to take (i think 2 years) out of boxing lol n he does all this suppose acting for what???? He was winning the fight, then hes a suppose proven coward but dudes in NSB follow his twitter
    To avoid the last 2 rounds, Abraham had just knocked him down, and to avoid a fight with Andre Ward.

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    shame on Dirrell for trying to give AA a chance to avenge one of his losses...shame on Dirrell for calling out a CHAMPION is his division and NOT some taxi driver....shame on Dirrell for trying to make a rematch of a fight that ended with some suspect actions....shame on Dirrell
    Go to Germany and get it then Andre. It's waiting for you. Abraham went to Detroit to fight you, now you can go to the champion. See how you go.

Comment

if andre dirrell was acting out the end of the abraham fight he's:

A: got a cast iron jaw. to be able to develop some megascheme to get a fighter qualified after taking one of big abe's bombs flush on your chin is admirable. most human beings would be dead. dirrell evidently plotted a masterplan to exit the super six on the spot, according to many of you. you'd have to be thinking very clearly to do that, evidencing a cast iron jaw, considering that he was just hit flush by a massive puncher while he was on one knee.

B: He's a great actor. that performance was in the tradition of the great american actors. the character of the knocked out boxer was displayed expertly by the venerable dirrell. hand that man an oscar

it's damn obvious that dirrell was not acting during the 11th of the abraham fight. abe was coming on, dirrell was slowing, but the kid did not fabricate some massive scheme to exit the tournament after taking that big shot.

what i dont like about the dirrell team was their backing out from the ward fight and the tournament. if the guy was seriously injured he's obviously got to be allowed to heal. i think that he was hurt from the abraham fight, but not to the level that he should have thrown a wrench into the entire tournament by pulling out on such short notice and under such nefarious circumstances. DR SHAW- Hi? really?

he also fought like a coward against froch. he kept flopping to the ground. that being said, he landed the more meaningful punches and won the fight on my card, but i have no issues with him losing on anybody else's. the guy was not there to fight. he was there to spoil, hold, flop to the ground, and in general behave like a negative force.

dirrell has ton of talent. he's big, fast, strong, and he hits hard. he can switch hit. he's wicked fast. where he falls off in my opinion is mentally. the guy doesn't behave like froch and ward, who can win fights based on toughness and a winners mentality if they are physically outmatched. if he cant box and dance and dictate the distance while scoring his points he'll probably start to fold again.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        A: got a cast iron jaw. to be able to develop some megascheme to get a fighter qualified after taking one of big abe's bombs flush on your chin is admirable. most human beings would be dead.
        bomb lol, Abraham barely touched him compared to some of the shots he was landing (including the one which knocked Dirrell down in the 10th).

Watch it yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qtj...ilpage#t=4151s

The ref refused to give the knock-down but Abraham knew it was a knockdown and went in for the kill.

When did you ever see a fighter go to ground holding his head then roll over and 20 seconds later start the hippy hippy shakes? I've been watching boxing a long time and never seen that. It's surprising what people will defend.

B: He's a great actor. that performance was in the tradition of the great american actors. the character of the knocked out boxer was displayed expertly by the venerable dirrell. hand that man an oscar
        lol he's a crap actor, that's why everyone says it was fake.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-26-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Dirrell totally outboxes Abraham again. Let's not forget he knocked Abraham down twice in that fight (the ref only counted one I think). Abraham hardly has any shot in that fight, other than a lucky punch.

Comment

Dirrell is a scrub and should stay out of boxing. He gets into a tough fight and plays to the ref non-stop to gain recovery time. He acts like he had a brain trauma to avoid tough competition for 2 years because he doesn't want to fight Ward and then he comes back into the mix and acts like he deserves a title shot.

The guy and his team give off this vibe of shiesters and liars, let 50 find him a fight.....that's his job now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              To avoid the last 2 rounds, Abraham had just knocked him down, and to avoid a fight with Andre Ward.

Go to Germany and get it then Andre. It's waiting for you. Abraham went to Detroit to fight you, now you can go to the champion. See how you go.
              i agree with u that dirrell should go to germany cause he does have a lot to make up n there is no reason why anybody would come fight him out here no reason at all, i also agree with him not wanting to face ward, he either has it or doesnt n his gona have to go europe to win back some respect

Comment

Well he did floor Abraham

Comment

Dirrell is fighting Magee anyway it seems. After Magee, a solid/decent win, why not Dirrell-Abraham II??? You'd think Abraham would want to avenge on of his losses, where he was out boxed most of that fight until the fluke ending. And you'd think we'd want some clarity because of the fluke ending.

I wouldn't be upset if Abraham chased the bigger fight against Kessler though, it would make total sense. Abraham has basically fought every top guy except Kessler.

After Magee, Dirrell should be fighting guys like Abraham, Bika, Stevenson, Oosthuizen, Rodriguez, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    bomb lol, Abraham barely touched him compared to some of the shots he was landing (including the one which knocked Dirrell down in the 10th).

Watch it yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qtj...ilpage#t=4151s

The ref refused to give the knock-down but Abraham knew it was a knockdown and went in for the kill.

When did you ever see a fighter go to ground holding his head then roll over and 20 seconds later start the hippy hippy shakes? I've been watching boxing a long time and never seen that. It's surprising what people will defend.

lol he's a crap actor, that's why everyone says it was fake.

people say it's fake because they've never put on a set of boxing gloves in their lives, or taken or given a hard punch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      people say it's fake because they've never put on a set of boxing gloves in their lives, or taken or given a hard punch.
                      yessir. i made that point a little earlier. calling this kid a coward is something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X