Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I have been falling into baby traps lately,take a bia out then to there place and bam there is a baby there and its like oh sht girl i need to run to the store uh be back in a min.I got my own kid dont need another.
    Could be a sign. I don't hold 2 infants in the same day. I'm superstitious. Haha

Comment

• When bored and there's nothing on TV

Being purposely ignored

1 uppers

Pot holes on highways

Rubber neckers that love to create traffic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Help me with, Diesel, I'm bored as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            Help me with, Diesel, I'm bored as hell!
            Hmm..what pisses me off, recently I was leaving work(I'm a PT at a Gym) with one of the other guys. I hold the door open and it is held open for me. But most recently I was talking to another trainer while we were leaving, held the door open, the b!tch walks thru and says nothing. So I say to her, no thank you? She didn't even turn around.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Hmm..what pisses me off, recently I was leaving work(I'm a PT at a Gym) with one of the other guys. I hold the door open and it is held open for me. But most recently I was talking to another trainer while we were leaving, held the door open, the b!tch walks thru and says nothing. So I say to her, no thank you? She didn't even turn around.
              I really hate that. It's like they're too good to say it. If I work with them then the next time I wouldn't hold it for them. Haha. Or just open it wide enough for you to go in.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                I really hate that. It's like they're too good to say it. If I work with them then the next time I wouldn't hold it for them. Haha. Or just open it wide enough for you to go in.
                She was a member of the gym. Most of them, members, say thanks

Comment

• T
                  Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  She was a member of the gym. Most of them, members, say thanks
                  That skank.. Shyt like that really irritates me.

Comment

• I hate having headaches because they're so rare for me to have. I go one now.

Comment

• When profs come late to class and then yell at students that also some late

Comment

Working...
                      X