Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do alot of your girls shave off their eyebrows and draw them back on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Why do alot of your girls shave off their eyebrows and draw them back on?
      lol why do chicanos care so much for their beer? lol true story was with my friend yesterday he was tipsy already with 2 longnecks of corona he was walking with me BLAM he fell headfirst into the cement but somehow the mofo still saved the beers lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        lol why do chicanos care so much for their beer? lol true story was with my friend yesterday he was tipsy already with 2 longnecks of corona he was walking with me BLAM he fell headfirst into the cement but somehow the mofo still saved the beers lol

I don't believe any of that

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          yes you know how sidewalks sometimes overlap the other side of the sidewalk like idk how to explain it ever ridden on a scooter and had like a mini-hop over the cement

while we were walkin i was sober i dont drink unless i have marijuana while i didnt have any that night we were comin from his house to mine to look for a sack of bud n BLAM the idiot goes headfirst into the cement but he had BOTH arms in the air with the coronas i was like OMG true mexican right there

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            lol theres been crazier stuff this guy caught a homer and saves his beer

Comment

Why do you guys work at Deli's when you obviously hate customers ?

How come I see less and less Mexican construction workers nowadays ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                Is there a lot of racism between native people and those of predominantly European ancestry?
                Yes there is, I lived in Mexico for half of my life at least and there is plenty of racism there between the lighter skinned Mexicans. They don't like to admit it but it's there.

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Whats with wearing jeans when y'all go swimming?

Why do mexicans like handball so much?
                We can't afford fancy rackets fool.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Do you have a good recipe for Mole had it for the first time the other night and it was super bomb.
                Mole is made so many different ways I can't even begin to tell you. There are also different types of mole. mole verde, mole rojo, mole pblano and they make each one differently. I prefer the mole Poblano but it's hard to make and takes all day.

Originally posted by Story View Post

I don't see many Mexicans at Delis here in Miami and Ft Lauderdale, they are lagit Jewish delis and they stay Jewish. On the other hand I do see a ton of Mexicans in construction though.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post

because they cant keep up with the poles

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    because they cant keep up with the poles
                    ? as in polish ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      ? as in polish ?
                      Yeah as in polish, a polish person work twice as hard as a mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X