No announcement yet.

"You're fighting Floyd Mayweather. You're fighting the best."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're fighting Floyd Mayweather. You're fighting the best."

"And let him tell you that oh his hands is hurt, his back is hurt. When you get in there and fight Floyd Mayweather, May 1st yo ass gonna be hurtin."

I'm so glad this fight is happening..Finally!

The title for this fight will be "No Excuses." If Mayweather loses, he loses his p4p kingship and he can't deny that he is no longer the man. If Mosley loses, his age can't be an issue and must accept he got outclassed..A loss is a loss. Let the training begin......

This 24/7 is going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      No Subtitles!

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
        "And let him tell you that oh his hands is hurt, his back is hurt. When you get in there and fight Floyd Mayweather, May 1st yo ass gonna be hurtin."

I'm so glad this fight is happening..Finally!

The title for this fight will be "No Excuses." If Mayweather loses, he loses his p4p kingship and he can't deny that he is no longer the man. If Mosley loses, his age can't be an issue and must accept he got outclassed..A loss is a loss. Let the training begin......
        To be P4P he Must fight and beat Manny. Why get so excited that hes fighting Mosley? LOL The Mega fight is with Manny...You know the one he ducked LOL He couldnt take out a Slow Fat Blown up LW in JMM LOL what makes you think he can hurt any ass with SSM? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by G. Larry Platt View Post
          No Subtitles!
          Just for Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by G. Larry Platt View Post
            No Subtitles!
            hahahahhahahahahhaha

Comment

Dawg, when has anything involving Mayweather actually flopped? When Mayweather is on TV, people tune it. Love him or hate him that's the way it is.

Comment

Just for Roger.

i understand roger just fine tho!

Comment

i want to see alot of nazim richardson in the 24/7 of this fight

Comment

I cant wait for this one, id rate this fight higher then floyd and manny for me!!!

Im sick of hearing about who ducked who and who is to blame!!! I can tell u who is to blame they both are so fuk that fight its not important anymore because floyd is stepping up to the plate against a real living legend in sugar shane!!!

No one can question the moneys heart after this one!!! Im leaning toward shane due to the fact that i have been a fan of his longer!!! Hopefully he can get the win and then beat manny after that!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X