who beleives Illuminati exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who beleives Illuminati exist?

anyone even know what that is?
    Last edited by phook; 01-25-2010, 08:58 AM.

Aye.

They are one of the New World Order factions, striving to take control of the whole planet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
        LOL whoever made that video must not like pac too much...i think its non sense

Comment

Seen this one ?

This is a vid exposing the symbols that jay-z and kanye west use for their publicity. they may be involved with freemasonry some how.

Comment

it exists but probably not by that name.. i have an idea what the name is but im not going to draw attantion to them unless they reject my application lol

Comment

of course they exist there history spreads back hundreds of years Leonardo Divinci was thought to be a member. if you have a freemasons lodge in your town or city you can gurantee there are illuminati members

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                it exists but probably not by that name.. i have an idea what the name is but im not going to draw attantion to them unless they reject my application lol
                I was offered into the Masons but turned them down because of religious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                  of course they exist there history spreads back hundreds of years Leonardo Divinci was thought to be a member. if you have a freemasons lodge in your town or city you can gurantee there are illuminati members

Aye, they are everywhere.

Comment

sure...i want to be in it tho...is there a place i can go to sign up?

Comment

Working...
                    X