No announcement yet.

Boxing scene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing scene members

I was thinking about something, I've been a member for quite some time now, I only nearly have 400 posts on the site, and im always active in the site, question I have is how do you guys, especially the ones that are members for only about a month or two have the time to post over 1,000 times in such a short period of time, do you guys have a job? or is boxingscene also available on a mobile cell-phone?

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
    I was thinking about something, I've been a member for quite some time now, I only nearly have 400 posts on the site, and im always active in the site, question I have is how do you guys, especially the ones that are members for only about a month or two have the time to post over 1,000 times in such a short period of time, do you guys have a job? or is boxingscene also available on a mobile cell-phone?
    Dude it's not that hard, if you get involved in an actual DISCUSSION in a thread, you can end up posting dozens of times in ONE thread alone in an ongoing discussion. But judging by your post count you seem to be one of them lackadaisical type posters that just pops in and out once in a while with 1 irrelevant comment.

Comment

I was wondering about that to.

Comment

I got a Job. I go to college. I Im in the gym 4 out of 7 days sometimes more if i have a fight coming up. I run 5-7 miles in the morning 6days a week.

Comment

Well this guy JACK D. RIPPER has 5,532 post in just 3 months. 4k in 2 months.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=125177

Really pathetic

Comment

well it seems like some people arent too busy ****ing these days, i asked cuz i was just curious, im not trying to be funny at all.

Comment

i work 40 hrs a week, married with a newborn son. if u luv boxing then you'll fine time to post

Comment

I'll sometimes go days without posting. Some days I will make 20-40 posts. It helps that I can access the site from work, which is where most of my posting takes place from.

Comment

I don't post a lot but this guy posts on average 4-5 times a week. Is there really nothing you can think to say about anything???

Comment

Post 1 sentence posts in multiple threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X