X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    That match was fukin awesome.

Couldn't believe that 90min goal, wot? Chucho was so cheeks.
    Chucho was alright, he was tracking back a lot to regain possession after teh red card and he actually scored his pen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
      A Paddy calling someone a clueless idiot? I notice you never post about Man City anymore. Wonder why...

Another one who's more interested in Arsenal than his own club.

You've resorted to talking up Chelsea and Man United just to spite me. Your obsession is becoming ridiculous.
      I find it strange that you think that your club is doing right by its fans. Even Man United fans showed a bit of dissent against the Glazers when they looked like they were fucking the club, but you ****s, you're all "Wenger is a genius, THIS YEAR he'll have money, we'll keep on selling out our new ground with the highest price tickets in the league, while not winning anything and selling our best players as soon as they're good enough to be wanted anywhere else".

Can't you see that your fandom is being abused?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I find it strange that you think that your club is doing right by its fans. Even Man United fans showed a bit of dissent against the Glazers when they looked like they were fucking the club, but you ****s, you're all "Wenger is a genius, THIS YEAR he'll have money, we'll keep on selling out our new ground with the highest price tickets in the league, while not winning anything and selling our best players as soon as they're good enough to be wanted anywhere else".

I think it was a bit more then a "bit"...

Can you name me one Arsenal player who Wenger has sold who has gone on and really done the business after they left??

Petit, Overmars, Henry(Imo mainly bit part at barca), Fabregas, Flamini, Nasri (a bench warmer), Viera.. Gilberto silva etc

All world class and some of them even greats..

Only RVP so far.. but we can all agree that was the one guy Wenger did not want to sell but Robin wanted to go. All of the others Wenger was happy to let go

Comment

• Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
          Is Zaha actually any good? Only seen him play a couple of times.

I have a feeling he's going to turn out to be a bit of a bum tbh.
          Never seen him play yet..

He's English so most likely he will be proper ****..

Comment

• Seen him a few times for Palace and looked very special. Still pretty raw though.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

There has been plenty of dissent against the club and the manager actually.

I would actually say this season, that there have been more detractors and I'm actually in the minority of people who still support the Godlike Genuis that is Arsene Wenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                I think it was a bit more then a "bit"...

Can you name me one Arsenal player who Wenger has sold who has gone on and really done the business after they left??

Petit, Overmars, Henry(Imo mainly bit part at barca), Fabregas, Flamini, Nasri (a bench warmer), Viera.. Gilberto silva etc

All world class and some of them even greats..

Only RVP so far.. but we can all agree that was the one guy Wenger did not want to sell but Robin wanted to go. All of the others Wenger was happy to let go

Ashley Cole.

Robin only left because Arsenal couldn't pay him enough to win nothing, some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Seen him a few times for Palace and looked very special. Still pretty raw though.
                  He won't be anything now. Without Fergie, Zaha likely won't develop into a monster. Fergie knows how to build wingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Ashley Cole.

Robin only left because Arsenal couldn't pay him enough to win nothing, some more.
                    As much as I hate to admit it, those are the only two arguments.

Although I don't know if Van Purse Strings is better this year than he was last season. Cashley has been pretty consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Ashley Cole.

So two then?

Van Persie did not leave over money... you really think he would have gone to United over City if it was all about money to him..

He played at one great club under a great manager and wanted to keep up that tradition.. he also had the foresight to see City are just a modern day blackburn Rovers. and will be back doing **** all in a few years..

Cole is not near the calibre of players like Henry, Overmars, Petit (both you probably wont remeber), Viera...

Bare in mind Wenger had NO choice but to let Cashley go.. the others he willing let go

Comment

Working...
                      X