• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New Obama video by Ludacris

Great stuff. Enjoy.

Luda my ***** and Barck my next pres

Comment

**** "osama obama", he said he likes Hitler, **** him.

Vote McCain, that's a vote for freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Someone needs to tell zoobs like him that rapping about jewelry, cars, and how tight you are went out of style ten years ago.
        I don't know man. I wasn't a fan before, but this video is banging.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          I've never dropped one of these in seriousness on this board before, but Ludacris is a dumb n.igger
          And your a *****! I don't agree with what Luda did because it is putting Obama election in jeopardy. In no way did you have to use ******, If you were in front of me right now I would back hand you like the HOE you are.

Comment

**** a mizzou ***** id kill you dumb ass not literally but, id beat the **** outta you dumba.. ass listen to a luda track in the last 6 months nicca he aint rappin bout jewlery cars and how tight he is.. ***.ott is mor elike how big his house is, politics and dumb bitches like you!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
              **** a mizzou ***** id kill you dumb ass not literally but, id beat the **** outta you dumba.. ass listen to a luda track in the last 6 months nicca he aint rappin bout jewlery cars and how tight he is.. ***.ott is mor elike how big his house is, politics and dumb bitches like you!
              WOW N##GA GO GET A ****ING EDUCATION SOULJAH BOY AND COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN TYPE

Jesus christ

Comment

LOL @ the racists Republicans on this thread... You guys are ****ing ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                X