Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Campaign manager received 12.7 MILLION from pro Russian group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    the US invaded and destabilized an entire region in the pursuit of profit and control of oil so we have no room to talk.
    Did I touch a nerve when I made my comment about Russia being a corrupt sh1hole that starts wars with their neighbors? I think I did.

funny that you forget how Georgia bombed South Ossetia, provoked Russia to protect S.O. and then ran back to the US like a b*tch, yelling Russia is invading! bush was ready to drop bombs on Russia because of that but thank god there were enough politicians in Washington who were smart enough to stop that neocon ******.
    South Ossetia is Georgian land, located in Georgia. Russia had about as much right to intervene there as France has the right to intervene in Belgium. If there were more leaders in the USA with balls like Ronald Reagan, then Russia would not step out of line. Russia is like the ******ed bully in class who picks on others because he is inferior in every aspect of human development, and has a crappy life at home, therefore being a bully his way to compensate for being inadequate.

sort of like your precious Ukraine bombing its own Russian speaking civilians then getting owned by rebels and then asking the US to bomb Russia because it's invading!
    You mean the same Rebels who came out of Russia wearing Russian uniforms, with Russian military tanks, drones, and anti air missile equipment like the type that shut down Flight M17, oh wait, I bet you think it was a Ukrainian plane doe.. right?

these pointless wars with neighbors you speak of are proxy wars against Russia, bought and paid for by neoconservatives. they sure are putting our tax dollars to good use, appealing to your cartoon hatred of Russia.
    I see you're still swallowing that huge d1ck of Russian propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Did I touch a nerve when I made my comment about Russia being a corrupt sh1hole that starts wars with their neighbors? I think I did.
      i don't get offended from comments made by mouthbreathers.

South Ossetia is Georgian land, located in Georgia. Russia had about as much right to intervene there as France has the right to intervene in Belgium. If there were more leaders in the USA with balls like Ronald Reagan, then Russia would not step out of line. Russia is like the ******ed bully in class who picks on others because he is inferior in every aspect of human development, and has a crappy life at home, therefore being a bully his way to compensate for being inadequate.
      so did Russia bully Georgia into bombing South Ossetia? did Russia bully Ukraine into bombing its own people?

what do you know about intervening? you don't even understand the basic difference between an incursion and intervention, which i had to previously school you.

You mean the same Rebels who came out of Russia wearing Russian uniforms, with Russian military tanks, drones, and anti air missile equipment like the type that shut down Flight M17, oh wait, I bet you think it was a Ukrainian plane doe.. right?
      Russians fighting alongside rebels and NATO foreigners fighting alongside Ukraine so what? as hillary would say, what difference at this point does it make? your side got owned.

I see you're still swallowing that huge d1ck of Russian propaganda.
      i'm a proud American who can look at things critically, unlike yourself who can't go two minutes without sucking USA's c*ck and acting like a b*tchy ex-wife who got dumped by Russia.

Comment

i don't get offended from comments made by mouthbreathers.
        Sure you don't that's why you originally made your butthurt reply.

so did Russia bully Georgia into bombing South Ossetia? did Russia bully Ukraine into bombing its own people?

what do you know about intervening? you don't even understand the basic difference between an incursion and intervention, which i had to previously school you.
        Right Russia is completely innocent, "intervening" into other countries matters, thats why it's being drowned in sanctions and has become a pariah in the civilized world for its good actions. Russia is a joke, just like you are a joke hoping that Trump gets elected so he can drop the sanctions that are making Russia even more of a ****hole.

Russians fighting alongside rebels and NATO foreigners fighting alongside Ukraine so what? as hillary would say, what difference at this point does it make? your side got owned.
        Yeah those American F-22's and Abrams Tanks are definitely protecting Ukraine. If Ukraine was getting NATO help, Russia would be brutalized.

i'm a proud American who can look at things critically, unlike yourself who can't go two minutes without sucking USA's c*ck and acting like a b*tchy ex-wife who got dumped by Russia.
        Yeah you're a proud American like I am a proud Russian. Your critical way of looking at things is RussiaToday, you're a joke.

Comment

Sure you don't that's why you originally made your butthurt reply.
          i replied because it's a forum, that's how forums work. i like to chin check your stupidity as a hobby.

Right Russia is completely innocent, "intervening" into other countries matters, thats why it's being drowned in sanctions and has become a pariah in the civilized world for its good actions. Russia is a joke, just like you are a joke hoping that Trump gets elected so he can drop the sanctions that are making Russia even more of a ****hole.
          more blanket comments since you can't address the question. did Russia bully Georgia and Ukraine into bombing their own people? yes or no?

lifting the sanctions on Russia helps more than just the Russians because farmers in Europe for example are also suffering under these phony sanctions. it accomplishes actually very little and hurts both economies, which is why France and Italy have been reconsidering it for a while. the sanction was purely done out of spite and butthurt because the overthrow of Ukraine wasn't a glowing success for the globalists and the neocons. so yes, this is another good reason to vote for trump.

Yeah those American F-22's and Abrams Tanks are definitely protecting Ukraine. If Ukraine was getting NATO help, Russia would be brutalized.
          NATO helped Ukraine and they got owned, no ifs about it, it happened.

Yeah you're a proud American like I am a proud Russian. Your critical way of looking at things is RussiaToday, you're a joke.
          if that helps you sleep at night.
          Last edited by John Barron; 08-15-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I don't know what I enjoy more. El blanco beefs or addix arguing conservatives. So much gold
            ^^^

Comment

i replied because it's a forum, that's how forums work. i like to chin check your stupidity as a hobby.
              A Russian calling someone stupid.. The irony.

more blanket comments since you can't address the question. did Russia bully Georgia and Ukraine into bombing their own people? yes or no?
              I wouldn't call bombing Russians as being their own people. And even if that was the case which it isn't , who the hell is Russia to intervene. They are the most corrupt country in Europe with clear political agendas to restore the Soviet Union. Europe is like this delicious punch bowl, and Russia is the turd polluting it, just like you're the turd polluting these forums with your ridiculous Russian conspiracy theories, neo cons doe, globalists doe, illuminati doe, I moved to America from Russia because it's a ****hole doe.

lifting the sanctions on Russia helps more than just the Russians because farmers in Europe for example are also suffering under these phony sanctions. it accomplishes actually very little and hurts both economies, which is why France and Italy have been reconsidering it for a while. the sanction was purely done out of spite and butthurt because the overthrow of Ukraine wasn't a glowing success for the globalists and the neocons. so yes, this is another good reason to vote for trump.
              I bet farmers in Europe are really suffering, what would they ever do without Russia..lol. Of course the sanctions were brought about because their is a new world order conspiracy filled with illuminati globalist overlords. I mean the sanctions had absolutely nothing to do with Russia being belligerent and invading their neighbor and starting a war. That Russian propaganda has fried your brain,
              How big is the Putin poster hanging from your wall.

NATO helped Ukraine and they got owned, no ifs about it, it happened.

Jeez you're stupid.
              Last edited by Enayze; 08-16-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Those darn globalists really got the whole world to dislike Russia
                Opinion of Russia Largely Unfavorable

Face it guy, Russia is ****, the whole world agrees.
                Last edited by Enayze; 08-16-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

A Russian calling someone stupid.. The irony.

I wouldn't call bombing Russians as being their own people. And even if that was the case which it isn't , who the hell is Russia to intervene. They are the most corrupt country in Europe with clear political agendas to restore the Soviet Union. Europe is like this delicious punch bowl, and Russia is the turd polluting it, just like you're the turd polluting these forums with your ridiculous Russian conspiracy theories, neo cons doe, globalists doe, illuminati doe, I moved to America from Russia because it's a ****hole doe.

I bet farmers in Europe are really suffering, what would they ever do without Russia..lol. Of course the sanctions were brought about because their is a new world order conspiracy filled with illuminati globalist overlords. I mean the sanctions had absolutely nothing to do with Russia being belligerent and invading their neighbor and starting a war. That Russian propaganda has fried your brain,
                  How big is the Putin poster hanging from your wall.

Jeez you're stupid.
                  Georgia didn't bomb Ossetians? Ukraine didn't bomb Eastern Ukrainians?
                  you mean all those civilian victims in blown out houses are lying conspiratards?

neoconservatism isn't a conspiracy, genius. then again this is your defense for everything, it must be conspiracy made by a propagandist. meanwhile you're spewing klitschko talking points like a good little klitschko cumsock because that's about all your connection is to Ukraine... which is pathetic.

Comment

Georgia didn't bomb Ossetians? Ukraine didn't bomb Eastern Ukrainians?
                    you mean all those civilian victims in blown out houses are lying conspiratards?
                    Ukrainians would've take Donbass within a month and this all would've been over and not a single bomb would've been dropped, but Russia invaded and is now propping up this artificial war with its soldiers and artillery. I mean c'mon everyone knows what's going on, you're not fooling anyone. There is a reason that literally the whole world thinks Russia are scum bags.

neoconservatism isn't a conspiracy, genius. then again this is your defense for everything, it must be conspiracy made by a propagandist. meanwhile you're spewing klitschko talking points like a good little klitschko cumsock because that's about all your connection is to Ukraine... which is pathetic.
                    /Opinion of Russia Largely Unfavorable

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Large American banks cut him off years ago. I bet your mother hears your ******ed thoughts and wonders why she didn't leave you in woods. Just like every other righty here, running your mouth with no knowledge.

Despite the idea that people believe Trump is a good business man, he's not.
                      "but also because he moved away from real-estate projects that required financing, according to bank officials."

oh ok so another reason was that trump didn't need their financing.

There ya go addix twisting it up worse than DNC chariwoman resigning and then getting a job with hillary clinton once the emails proved....

im sayin too much addix can't really explain none of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X