No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson With Vicious Knockout of Williams in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    We need that Kovalev fight before Stevonson gets too old.
    This. We all know how waiting for a fighter to get old goes.

Comment

That was a devastating left Adonis threw

Comment

Kovalev was struggling against that bum Chilemba for 12 rounds, while Stevenson murdered the bum of the same caliber in 4. Now I'm convinced Kovalev has no chances

Comment

Good fight Williams was punching with Stevenson he was getting caught in exchanges Stevenson made a adjustment took the fight inside and started ripping shots to the body using uppercuts he finished Williams with beautiful short left hand night night

Comment

Ko of the year so far

Comment

Stevenson has debilitating power. He can be outboxed but not many boxers can take his punch.

Comment

Stevenson was just too big, and too strong for Williams! Williams strategy was all wrong! He got gassed up because he had one good round. Maybe if he was about 10-15 lbs. heavier, it would've been a different outcome. I think Ward or Kovalev would do better, but that left is real! I didn't see enough from Alvarez tonight to think he can beat "Superman."

Comment

That was a sweet shot. I thought Williams was dead for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Stevenson has debilitating power. He can be outboxed but not many boxers can take his punch.
                    Same goes for Kovalev. That's what makes it such an exciting fight. You could make a case for either fighter.

Comment

Wish more fighters had explosive power like Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                      X