Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Yeah, ok mate. You do know that Fury comfortably outboxed him over 12 rounds? It wasn't a lucky KO punch.

Sorry girls but Fury will be around for a while yet.

What's wrong with these complete morons?
    I'm seeing it the same as you. Just a bunch of ignorant haters. Good entertainment.
    All the same names buddy, haters through and through, these are all the same spastics who had Wladimir in their top 3 p4p lists and picked Wlad to KO him with the first punch he landed. Fury made them look like morons and instead of giving credit to the man, they just laughably claimed that Wlad became shot to bits overnight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
      What's wrong with these complete morons?
      I'm seeing it the same as you. Just a bunch of ignorant haters. Good entertainment.
      This is the kind of ******ed kid internet language mentality that is around these days.

' he has a different opinion to me, i won't prove with logic or any relevant point's why i think he's wrong, he just a HATER'

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        This is the kind of ******ed kid internet language mentality that is around these days.

' he has a different opinion to me, i won't prove with logic or any relevant point's why i think he's wrong, he just a HATER'
        I've posted many relevant points & facts as to why you're incorrect, you didn't refute any of them.

You're just another guy who's blind hatred for Fury makes you completely biased. You're so desperate to see him lose, that you see flaws that are not there and refuse to acknowledge his skills/performances.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I've posted many relevant points & facts as to why you're incorrect, you didn't refute any of them.

You're just another guy who's blind hatred for Fury makes you completely biased. You're so desperate to see him lose, that you see flaws that are not there and refuse to acknowledge his skills/performances.
          what a load of rubbish, just assumptions and ignorance as per..
          I don't want to see him lose, klit is done and i want to see fluffy face the new kid's on the block regardless of whether i think he's boring or not.

I have acknowledged his movement is fantastic for a big ****, countless times on here, Don't confuse sucking his dong ( which you are clearly desperate to do) with giving due props.

I don't hate any boxer (apart from gift garcia and this **** http://boxrec.com/boxer/629463) I actually like the crazy **** that fluffy is outside the ring, it's actually a shame the fighter he is, ive given him countless opportunities to turn me into a fan, unfortunately every single time ive seen him, is against d level journeymen midget's, the one time he faced a guy who was a similar size and not a journeyman, he bored me / the world to tears.

The only person who's making himself look a fool is you son. ' the sweet science ' bs points you posted where immediately refuted.
          what else you got?
          oh yeah a load of ' hater ' ' ydsab ' ' blind hatred ' rubbish that you usually resort too
          Last edited by mlac; 06-08-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I believe that distinction belongs to AJ right now. If Fury beats Klitschko, then AJ then it goes to Fury. Wilder doesn't matter, he just wants to hold onto one belt by beating BUM'S

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Hammer is as good as anybody in Wilder or AJ's resumes, Chisora is better.

Fury has another pretty decent name in his record too ...
              Stiverne is far better than anyone Joshua or Fury faced pre Klitschko. Lets not turn this into a Fury v Wilder thread.

At the end of the day Hammer is worse than Chisora at least in my humble opinion, Chisora has been mentally shot for 3-4 years. Hammer employed same tactic versus Fury as Chisora, follow big man around ring blocking punches with his face until they were retired on their feet, lets not pretend Wilder and Joshua would not knock both of these losers the F out, cold.

Comment

Smh

And this what Wlad was saying in his recent interview.. Keep winning & people complain that its getting boring..
                Just by Wlad losing the division came back to life!!? That's an out an out casual talk..
                It wasn't Wlad's fault if Wilder did not want to get in the ring with him before or even after his WBC scalp..
                It wasn't Wlad's fault if Ortiz/Parker/Joshua did not turn pro in time or in some cases weren't born earlier(in which case its their creator's fault)

But it was Wlad's fault that he lost.. Had he won people would have been singing the division is boring song still..

Just because there are new faces in the division now it doesn't make it exciting. These new faces haven't done much yet..
                The fact that titles are being passed around like a joint doesn't make it exciting either..

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  I believe that distinction belongs to AJ right now. If Fury beats Klitschko, then AJ then it goes to Fury. Wilder doesn't matter, he just wants to hold onto one belt by beating BUM'S
                  I can understand why British fan boys would believe the division id thriving again as they've got a glorified body builder knocking out guys worse than the opposition Fury fought pre Klitschko. For Peter Fury to say this about Tyson I obviously do not agree with because of Fury's lack of excitement within the ring itself, his apparent lack of power hence his fights generally going the distance when he steps up to face anyone of the level of Chisora or above for instance.

Fury's gonna promote Fury's though right. Nothing more to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland.
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by vitali1999

I can understand why British fan boys would believe the division id thriving again as they've got a glorified body builder knocking out guys worse than the opposition Fury fought pre Klitschko. For Peter Fury to say this about Tyson I obviously do not agree with because of Fury's lack of excitement within the ring itself, his apparent lack of power hence his fights generally going the distance when he steps up to face anyone of the level of Chisora or above for instance.

Fury's gonna promote Fury's though right. Nothing more to see here.
                    So let's get this straight, you claim that Pulev with his 50% KO ratio, would knock out Parker and Joshua, yet you claim that Fury with his 75% KO ratio, couldn't punch through a balloon.

You amuse me Scott you really do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If he meant Mike Tyson then yes, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X