No announcement yet.

Luis King Kong Ortiz vs Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    It's going to be hard for anyone to tag Fury if Fury doesn't want to be tagged. But Ortiz is the closest thing the heavyweight division has now to a high class boxer who can bang. Obviously AJ has potential but that's all it is for now.

It depends on how much work Ortiz has to do to set up shots. If he can get inside with regularity, he has the range of shots, the intelligence, and the power to beat Fury. But I think getting to Fury won't be easy.
    AJ didn't look too good against Whyte.. but we don't know how good Whyte actually is.

I agree, AJ certainly has the power to dominate the division

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
      And 4 seconds would be too much. Did you even watch the fight that thing was disgustingly bad in the worse ways possible he won by default Klitschko didn't do anything at all Fury bluffed his way to a win, and when Fury did throw punches it was just funny ass punches that looked like my drunk uncle threw them everything but his jab when he graced us with it was laughable. Who in their right mind would go out of their way to find out who this guy is as a boxer? This was supposed to be him at his best.

All I want to know is what kind of gypsy magic he did on Klitschko. If skill has anything to do with a person winning in boxing next time he tries that **** on somebody who calls his bluff and all he has to back it up is those bull**** punches he was throwing he gonna get Lokied

I've seen it 6 times.

I dunno, maybe, a boxing fan?

The fight was awful because Wlad made it so, Fury did what he had to do to win, and that's it. He could have pressed more, but he took the safe route. I don't like it either, but as a fan I am glad he won. And most of his fights are exciting barn burner type fights, so it's always hilarious when people try and coin him a boring fighter, it immediately exposes their ignorance and screams they only saw the Wlad fight. Fury will rule the division til your grandkids grandkids have grandkids homie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I've seen it 6 times.

I dunno, maybe, a boxing fan?

The fight was awful because Wlad made it so, Fury did what he had to do to win, and that's it. He could have pressed more, but he took the safe route. I don't like it either, but as a fan I am glad he won. And most of his fights are exciting barn burner type fights, so it's always hilarious when people try and coin him a boring fighter, it immediately exposes their ignorance and screams they only saw the Wlad fight. Fury will rule the division til your grandkids grandkids have grandkids homie.
        Now I know you're trolling me. If Fury stays champ a third of the time Wlad did that would be an anomaly in the matrix. I never said nothing about him being just boring like i said my sample size isn't big enough to say that, but the fight I saw was awful, and not because he was doing anything special defensively that made it that way, but because I saw nothing from Klit or him nobody did **** no skill no nada he bluffed his way to the win, and you know it Klit didn't do **** you watched two giraffe sized men stare at each other for 12 rounds 6 times......you sir are a masochist.

You cant even defend his punching which was my main gripe he has a good jab that he threw once in a blue moon but his punches all 5 of them during the whole fight had me just mad at the tv . If Wlad comes out again and Fury does the same **** again to him in the rematch he should just retire.

Comment

I got Fury in a 7/5 or 8/4 close fight. I would not be surprised if Ortiz wins though.

Comment

I want to see this fight badly.... Just hope it happens sooner, than later..

Comment

Bump ^^^ for the new peeps

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                No one buys that excuse, it takes all of 4 seconds to google his other fights, same with any other fighter. Watch enough fights of someone or don't expect your opinion on said fighter to be taken seriously. (not just you, but anyone who pulls that crap about judging a fighter off of the only fight the've seen)
                At least he admitted to only watching one of his fights.

Some of the posters on here don't have to see but one round of a guy and call him a bum.

Great point, sir. I won't comment on anybody I haven't watched.

Comment

Working...
                X