No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
    ... The ref turned a NZ's high tackle into a (later) penalty for NZ... Funny...
    bad call advantage wasn't over unusual from nigel opens.

great comeback from Oz though the final 10 will be interesting. I hope it goes to extra time I don't want the world cup to end

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino
      Quote:

Originally Posted by MDPopescu

... The ref turned a NZ's high tackle into a (later) penalty for NZ... Funny...

great comeback from Oz though the final 10 will be interesting. I hope it goes to extra time I don't want the world cup to end

opens = owens autocorrecting piece of ****

Comment

• So, 80% of rugby is just standing around waiting for the next play just like the NFL then?

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

Auzzie forwards tired already... NZ back in the driving seat...

Comment

• ABs bring it home in the end good finish to a good game in a great world cup.

McCaw will be retiring an even bigger legend than he already was. Nonu got a try to finish his great career too

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Like, who's the fastest, strongest, etc.
              Played rugby from childhood alongside current and future All Blacks, the most gifted athlete I ever saw grace the field was Rupeni Caucaunibuca. It was just too bad that he wasted his talent.

Another absolute freak in the game is Nemani Nandolo. A winger that's 130 kgs! He makes Jonah Lomu look small.

Comment

• All blacks were in complete control... They even afforded to provide some show, which is good for the sport...

Comment

• Owens favored the All Blacks, he always does. Can't say they didn't deserve to win though.

NZ fans are the Flomos of rugby, a bigger bunch of ****s you will not find.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  All blacks were in complete control... They even afforded to provide some show, which is good for the sport...
                  They lost it for a bit 21-17 I think it was, but a Carter drop-goal put them back in control.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 10-31-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Owens favored the All Blacks, he always does. Can't say they didn't deserve to win though.

NZ fans are the Flomos of rugby, a bigger bunch of ****s you will not find.

They lost it for a bit 21-17 I think it was, but a Carter drop-goal put them back in control.
                    First thing first: All Black methodically demolished the Aussie forwards...

Comment

• Crazy how sweet he connected with that drop goal considering the angle.

Comment

Working...
                      X