Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Not Impressed: Mikey Garcia Put Us To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa fights once a year.....how about you get him in fights.... or is Gamboa asking for too much money per fight?

Comment

Mikey takes gamboa. Gamboa won't be able to open Mikey up well enough to get a win....can Yuri make 130 again?....

Comment

I think 50 is starting to regret getting into the boxing game. He may be able to use his image to sell energy drinks and clothes, but selling a fighter is a whole other world.

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
          Mikey takes gamboa. Gamboa won't be able to open Mikey up well enough to get a win....can Yuri make 130 again?....
          I'm very curious about the weight as well. Gamboa has some interim trinket at 35. But is Mikey willing to move up for that? I would imagine that Arum would wanna match Mikey with Crawford should they both win. Well, unless Mikey takes the bait and fights Pac. Which I don't think he's gonna do.

Comment

But we want to fight him. Since he has a good rapport with Arum then the Garcia-Gamboa fight shouldn't be a problem to make.

Comment

Gamboa is going to kill the overrated Mexican version of Broner. Garcia is going to get flucked up and knocked down and Gamboa is gonna put his hands down taunting him while giving him this ask whipping. I can't wait. Burgos is a bum and I too fell asleep on that fight.

Comment

Why is 50 Cent trynna make this in to a lame Rap beef? What does he think Mikey is gonna team up with Capone E and drop a diss track? I mean its not like they are ever gonna fight each other. "Naw wah im sayin"

Comment

50 cent is talking alot of shiz for his fighter why doesn't Gamboa speak up for himself or is he only a twitter typing shiz talker Gamboa's the real girl here and 50 would get put to sleep in the ring by Mikey or Robert Garcia who has called out 50 cent personally. Keep your crap in rap 50 oh I forgot you suck at that lately you one hit wonder.

Comment

"Mikey Garcia put us to sleep."

No 50, that comes later...

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                      Have to agree that was a boring fight but please hbo get burgosss ass off my tv. Guy sucks and never brings it. When I heard mikey was fighting burgos it did nothing for me.
                      Don't understand why people thought that fight was boring. There were two highly-skilled fighters in a solid boxing match. Anybody who saw that fight and left unimpressed by Garcia knows less than shhit about boxing and shouldn't be posting at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X