Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you belive Hayden dumped Wlad for this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Sex with Wlad would always be the same. Jab jab hug. Jab jab hug. Jab jab hug. Takes him at least 11 rounds to finish and sometimes he can't get the job done and gets his brother to do it for him.
    haha that had me laughing

Comment

I can't picture Wlad fucking fast. Like rabbit fucking. I just see him taking long hard strokes. Like pulling out slow, pausing then going in hard and fast. All robotic like.

Comment

Jab jab hug. Jab jab hug. "Hold on..." Jab jab hug. "...here comes the..." Jab jab hug. "...FLASHY FLAAAAAAAASH!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          I can't picture Wlad fucking fast. Like rabbit fucking. I just see him taking long hard strokes. Like pulling out slow, pausing then going in hard and fast. All robotic like.

Comment

:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Comment

I'm picturing it right now

Comment

can you imagine how badly her ***** had to stretch to take wlad's gigantic ****

Comment

Working...
                X