Zionists Exposed - V.P. Of The USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zionists Exposed - V.P. Of The USA

"I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

Interesting... Who were the posters that claimed Zionism doesn't exist and it was just an excuse for Antisemitism?

The VP of the US is a Zionist, what does the UN think about Zionism?...:

On November 10, 1975 the United Nations General Assembly adopted, by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions) its Resolution 3379, which states as its conclusion:

"Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."

The resolution also endorsed an August 1975 statement by the Conference of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Non-Aligned Countries (Lima, Peru), that:

"...severely condemned Zionism as a threat to world peace and security and called upon all countries to oppose this racist and imperialist ideology." (Credit to Tunney)

Wow, there must be some ****ing loons in that UN huh? This last video pretty much sums it all up. This is only 1 of 20 parts, I recommend watching it in its entirety.

"Israel is a secular state." If you did not watch the videos posted, don't expect a response.

too much anti-jew stuff in the lounge.

Comment

You obviously didn't read or watch none of what was posted. Criticizing the current state of Israel and Zionism does not equate to criticizing those of the Jewish faith.

Nowadays people just love to generalize because it's simpler for the brains to comprehend.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          You obviously didn't read or watch none of what was posted. Criticizing the current state of Israel and Zionism does not equate to criticizing those of the Jewish faith.

Nowadays people just love to generalize because it's simpler for the brains to comprehend.
          you just made one.

what makes you think i'm talking about just yours?

i said TOO MANY anti-jew stuff in the lounge.

it's the truth.

anti-zionist , anti-israeli.......same ****.

most of it is just anti-semitic mofo's.

look at all the palestinian stuff. half those ****s in there don't give a **** about palestinians.

they just want to talk **** about jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you just made one.

what makes you think i'm talking about just yours?

i said TOO MANY anti-jew stuff in the lounge.

it's the truth.

anti-zionist , anti-israeli.......same ****.

most of it is just anti-semitic mofo's.

look at all the palestinian stuff. half those ****s in there don't give a **** about palestinians.

they just want to talk **** about jews.
            Zionism and Judaism are not the same. Not even close.

Zionists get away with a lot of ****ed up **** with a Jewish facade and it's not right. The crimes being committed against Palestinians are cruel and inhumane.

You're older though, so you're stubborn and got your mind made up on the issue. So...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Zionism and Judaism are not the same. Not even close.

Zionists get away with a lot of ****ed up **** with a Jewish facade and it's not right. The crimes being committed against Palestinians are cruel and inhumane.

You're older though, so you're stubborn and got your mind made up on the issue. So...
              i didn't say it was the same.

my point is that some want to hide their anti-jew beliefs and pawn it off as anti-zionism or anti-israeli.

do the israelis treat the palestinians right? no.

there are however dozens of other countries that oppress their people much worse.

yet no one gives a damn. why? because it's not israel.

how did the jordanians , egyptians , etc. treat the palestinians in the past?

Comment

Zionists can suck my **** if it's good enough for them.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Zionists can suck my **** if it's good enough for them.
                  aye.

you're from england right?

jews make up what 0.4% of the population in england.

i hear zionism is a big problem over there.

Comment

From wikipedia

There are examples of anti-Zionists using accusations, slanders, imagery and tactics previously associated with anti-semites.

Also
                    Muslims supporting Zionism
                    Main article: Muslim Zionism
                    In 1873, Shah of Persia Naser al-Din Shah Qajar met with British Jewish leaders, including Sir Moses Montefiore, during his journey to Europe. At that time, the Persian king suggested that the Jews buy land and establish a state for the Jewish people.[56]

Notable Arab Muslims who publicly defended Zionism include Dr. Tawfik Hamid, former member of a terror organization and current Islamic thinker and reformer,[57] Sheikh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Director of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community,[58] and Tashbih Sayyed, a Pakistani-American scholar, journalist, and author.[59]

On occasion, some non-Arab Muslims such as some Kurds and Berbers have also voiced support for Zionism

Comment

Working...
                    X