Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your latino do you feel pressure to outperform your white counterparts at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your latino do you feel pressure to outperform your white counterparts at work?

If your latino do you feel pressure to outperform your white counterparts at work?

Do you feel like you have do more cuz your Latino in order to get the same respect as your colleagues?? que piensan???

No , for the most part , Im far more intelligent , reliable and efficient. I know two languages , so thats a plus. They should be feeling kind of left behind , not being racist , but when I didnt know english that was my feeling , and know that I know , I would think they feel the same as I did.

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
      No , for the most part , Im far more intelligent , reliable and efficient. I know two languages , so thats a plus. They should be feeling kind of left behind , not being racist , but when I didnt know english that was my feeling , and know that I know , I would think they feel the same as I did.
      Specially if you live in SoCali..hahaha

Comment

There is always pressure, but if one does so one will look like a lambon ya know?

I'm just responsible and effective in my work.

Comment

Quieren la corrida.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Quieren la corrida.
            Que es eso????

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              There is always pressure, but if one does so one will look like a lambon ya know?

I'm just responsible and effective in my work.
              Yeah but if your white peers are also responsible and effective at their work......do you feel like you have to go the extra mile to get as much respect???

Comment

Nah, I'm lazy as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  Nah, I'm lazy as fuck.
                  at least your honest as fuk too.....

Comment

I recently seen J Lo movie where she acted as Selena.

The quote from the Selena's father: " It's hard to be Mexican-American. You have to be more American than most American then after that you have to be more Mexican than people in Mexico. It is very hard and exhausting."

Comment

Working...
                    X