Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Chad Dawson shoulder really hurt but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Chad Dawson shoulder really hurt but...

maybe he didn't want to admit to it and make himself look like he's making excuses? They said they heard clearly that Dawson told his trainer that his shoulder was hurt. To me he just didn't look like the same Dawson as usual and he wasn't even really getting hurt.

Dawson: I'm not making excuses.
    Merchant: You are making excuses.

Comment

I heard him say that in between rounds right before hbo cut the cameras away from his corner. I dont know why no one else heard that **** it was clear as day

Comment

He didn't look like he had any problems with his shoulder, maybe he just had dead arm from one of Pascals punches.

Comment

What a piece of shyt Dawson is...**** him

Congrats to Jean Pascal, Bret Hart and all the Canadians celebrating all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            He didn't look like he had any problems with his shoulder, maybe he just had dead arm from one of Pascals punches.
            Maybe he was just making excuses for his ****ty performance like when he said that Pascal was headbutting him all night which really wasnt the case but he clearly did say that in between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              Dawson: I'm not making excuses.
              Merchant: You are making excuses.

Lol, Larry's got some guts, I was getting ready for a KO

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                Lol, Larry's got some guts, I was getting ready for a KO
                I know...and people just hate on him cause he is old...would they hate on their grandma and grandpa the same way????? Rhetorical question but the answer is obvious....

Comment

yet he had no problem trying to claim that pascal was holding & hitting and headbutting all night, which is fuking absurd? He lost my respect with that weak ****.

Comment

I heard it myself as clear as day. He said, "My shoulders ****ed up", and his trainer said I know or I understand that or something. That's why I don't get his denying it. I was shocked.

Comment

Working...
                    X