Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get a micro chip in your brain if it meant you could have perpetual orgasms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you get a micro chip in your brain if it meant you could have perpetual orgasms

Like orgasms that lasted as long as you wanted and you could have as many as you wanted simply by clacking a button?

This is very possible.

They did open brain surgery and tested giving an electric charge to the area of the brain accounted with sexual pleasure and orgasm and induced orgasm at the click of a button.

The only problem being that when the button was handed over to the patient they wouldn't stop pressing the button and couldn't control themselves from not pressing it.

I would definitely sign up for it/buy it!

Would you?

Its one of those things that I cant fathom why they arnt looking into marketing and making! You could always put a fail safe on it so you couldnt orgasm yourself to death.

Im not BS about this btw google it.

Alexkid is the Lounge's new talent. Look forward to many more of these kinds of threads. And they say.."the Lounge is dead!" I say to that, you haven't seen any of Alexkid's threads!

Comment

I'm not sure. Having a perpetual orgasm would probably equate to taking too much MD. You'll just black out.

I think I'll pass.

Comment

xD Nice one cheers bro, (Boston Guy) right back at you!
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-18-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

You like chickens bro?

What if you could have perpetual chickens in you house would you like that Adam?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            I'm not sure. Having a perpetual orgasm would probably equate to taking too much MD. You'll just black out.

I think I'll pass.
            dat fcking sig man.... its so odd.. lol

ill raise you.

Comment

Automatic brain cancer. Thanks, but i think I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                dat fcking sig man.... its so odd.. lol

ill raise you.

Bro I try not to look at your gifs/pics/threads. It always leads to cliphunter

I can't top that dog
                Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-18-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

My dick does the same thing to women without the brain implant.

Comment

Working...
                  X