Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones and Max Kellerman small argument about Tor Hamer quitting, who was right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one problem. A) Hamer didn't take 1/100th of the punches Mago did but the biggest problem is B) Hamer quit in his last fight before this one which took place months before the Mago fight so that shuts that argument out.

Comment

Haha poor max. I agree with Roy.

Did NOT agree with butt hurt rios trying to be big man on campus and save face in post fight interview with max. Max said "you said you weren't just a punching bag........etc" and rios started getting defensive accusing max of calling him a punch bag but it was Brandon who came up with that line! Brandon's quote that max was quoting back to him! I know he took a lot of shots but dummy needs to check his ears before he sounds off, especially when he's on tv. Makes him seem more ignorant than he actually is

Comment

Roy responded to Max's assertion (more like a question) by repeating what Max said earlier. I don't see how Roy put him in his place. Max answered his own question; that's the depths of his wisdom. It just shows that Max is the alpha and omega.

People on this board are ridiculous.

Shouldn't you guys be hating on floyd/pac or something? Leave God alone.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          Roy responded to Max's assertion (more like a question) by repeating what Max said earlier. I don't see how Roy put him in his place. Max answered his own question; that's the depths of his wisdom. It just shows that Max is the alpha and omega.

People on this board are ridiculous.

Shouldn't you guys be hating on floyd/pac or something? Leave God alone.

Comment

I lold hard when it was live. Max got put in his fuking place. He shoulda took the first flight back to America after that

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Comment

Max got told how it is. Hamer's legs went very stiff, all the fight was knocked out of him even before he walked back to the corner.

Comment

I don't even know what happened and didn't even bother reading the thread and I still voted for Roy because there is not a single circumstance I can imagine that h0m0 Kellerstein can EVER be right over Roy. Kellerstein is a little *****-made ****** that can't hold Roy's jock strap

Comment

bytch made wygger

Max and Sam - rumble young man rumble from Bootleggaz Wreckordz on Vimeo.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      I don't even know what happened and didn't even bother reading the thread and I still voted for Roy because there is not a single circumstance I can imagine that h0m0 Kellerstein can EVER be right over Roy. Kellerstein is a little *****-made ****** that can't hold Roy's jock strap

Comment

Working...
                      X