No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Frank Warren on Haye-Chisora Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Frank Warren on Haye-Chisora Bout

During a recent interview with BBC Sport, Eddie Hearn fired back at promoter Frank Warren. Hearn says Warren is lacking respect for the sport of boxing of boxing by moving forward with the heavyweight grudge fight between David Haye and Dereck Chisora, which takes place on the 14th in July at Upton Park in West Ham.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wish they had this kind of determination to stop a bout when Arum made Pacquiao/Mosley or any other horrible fight that went through that shouldn't have!

Haters gonna hate but this fight is still going to happen regardless and fans couldn't be more happy. Been a long time since we got excited for a heavyweight fight...a long time!!!

Comment

Good point actually; I'd not thought that British Title may be undermined by future activity by offshore organisations...

Comment

I don't know what this sucker don't understand. Britain is part of the European UNION! -> Union being key word with free trade and commerse. Being British, I feel ashamed that my countrymen still don't understand the principal of the EU. They are not breaking any rules, laws or anything. Hearn should shut it and mind his own business. Didn't see him arguing a lot when he put an old, washed up Audley Harrison in there with Haye to make his own payday.

Comment

Other than suck d1ck and complain about haye v chisora what does hearn actually do in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            I don't know what this sucker don't understand. Britain is part of the European UNION! -> Union being key word with free trade and commerse. Being British, I feel ashamed that my countrymen still don't understand the principal of the EU. They are not breaking any rules, laws or anything. Hearn should shut it and mind his own business. Didn't see him arguing a lot when he put an old, washed up Audley Harrison in there with Haye to make his own payday.
            Haye v harrison was the biggest joke of the lot. A world title shot off the back of a prizefighter win. Wtf

Comment

This idiot is just looking to make a name for himself, He would say things and get involve just because he wants to keep his fathers name going, At the end of the day Warren found a loophole here and he has exploit it, No promoter has any sort of high moral ground about this shiiiit.

Comment

pfff this is the best domestic british heavyweight fight in years and it will likely be a cracker imo - screw all these people giving out about it

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                  Haye v harrison was the biggest joke of the lot. A world title shot off the back of a prizefighter win. Wtf
                  he actually won the EU belt after he won prizefighter so that eu win gave him a top 10 ranking in the WBC...so at the end of the day audley harrison was more deserving of a title shot then mormeck, sosnowski, kingpin & chisora. he actually won something legit. a one night tourney which earned him a shot at the EU belt which he won. he was the top man in europe at the time & ranked contender in a world organization.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    he actually won the EU belt after he won prizefighter so that eu win gave him a top 10 ranking in the WBC...so at the end of the day audley harrison was more deserving of a title shot then mormeck, sosnowski, kingpin & chisora. he actually won something legit. a one night tourney which earned him a shot at the EU belt which he won. he was the top man in europe at the time & ranked contender in a world organization.
                    did he not only get a shot at the EU belt because Sosnowski vaccated to fight vitali? So he wasnt more deserved really was he? Plus haye was undefeated at heavyweight and won a title from valuev, mormeck was a former cruiserweight champ, amd chisora got robbed of a EU belt by foreign judges. So really your talking a load of ****e mate. Good try though

Comment

Working...
                    X