Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO HAYE] What is your take on.. 'My Decision Was 2 Render This Idiot Unconscious'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should come as no shock to anyone to find out that she has slept her way to the top.

She is one of those sensationalist journo types who thrive on trolling to get a hyper response from the person she is interviewing.

This fight has made it so clear about what is perceived to be right and wrong and at the end of the day none of that really matters. This fight is being criticised from the majority of people within the boxing world and yet virtually every news outlet is promoting this fight better than Frank Warren could have ever envisioned.

The likes of Glen Mccrory and that midget Frank Maloney can be politically correct all day long and say how bad this is for British boxing and all I can say is what a load of b'ollocks.

Comment

Kay Burley is an amazing woman, she has united this board in their condemnation of her.

Comment

she is trying to make haye do a tyson type apology . that would be bad
        it would put haye into the wrong frame of mind mentally for the
        fight. imagine if chisora and haye both shook hands before the fight

even wladimir wanted to shake hands with haye before their fight
        haye said 'why you want to do that for ?' .

this is boxing. it isnt ballet

rotfl

Comment

loving all the abuse this woman is getting -she deserves it

Comment

Haye is kinda taking the role of the well-mannered, suit-wearing gentleman in this fight, he takes the role Wlad had in their fight last year.

Comment

at least we're going to get a fight this time (hopefully)

the klistchkos are boring . especally now that vitali
              doesnt have much knockout power

Comment

Originally posted by ominslash View Post

Clearly the interviewer is not happy with David and keeps trying to corner him with questions, which to be honest was really annoying to listen to.

She feels he should apologize and David says how he defended himself and this is what he was taught and brought up with and I've been brought up the same.

What is your take on this interview and who do you feel is correct?
                what a ****ing cvnt she is!!!

Comment

Wow... just wow. How does she even have a job? I would quote something ******ed she said, but everything she said was just stupid. She was very offensive, imo.

I'm baffled how a company as big of Sky is employing someone like this...

Comment

What a *****, but it's great that she exposed herself and all the bull**** politics from sky and the media

Comment

[QUOTE=T-I'm baffled how a company as big of Sky is employing someone like this...[/QUOTE]

I was expecting a decent interview (before knowing who she was), but yeah surprising sky keep crap like that on. She always looks upset, like she hasn't been laid in ages

Comment

Working...
                      X