If Floyd took every fight serious with no trash talk, I would respect him more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    It will be a good fight.
    Unlikely, it'll be a one sided mismatch.

The match-up is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Unlikely, it'll be a one sided mismatch.

The match-up is ****.
      It's a great match up. Both have great pro careers and amateur backgrounds, are both skilled boxers. One is moving up in weight to challenge the bigger man. Perk up and enjoy the fun.

Comment

It's a great match up. Both have great pro careers and amateur backgrounds, are both skilled boxers. One is moving up in weight to challenge the bigger man. Perk up and enjoy the fun.
        Stop trying to hype up garbage just cos you're on Floyd's dick. Why can't you people just admit its a crap fight? The reason top fighters wont fight each other is because idiots like you keep eating up these **** appetiser fights.

Cotto is done, we all know how different your tune would be if Pacquaio was fighting him so why even pretend?

Comment

yeah because your respect is IMPORTANT...lol

hate to burst your bubble everyone on this boxing forum and other boxing forums...but your respect really don't mean anything to be honest

not only that but if Mayweather never talked trash he would have been...WINKY WRIGHT! Or the late Vernon Forrest, nice guy who did not talk trash but got OVERLOOKED MOST OF THEIR CAREER!

So Mayweather did the right thing by turning into the "VILLAIN OF BOXING" and taking on that Villain Role, without it I have doubts that Mayweather vs Oscar would have broke records and I have serious doubts that Mayweather would be the Boxing SUPERSTAR that he is today

Because boxing fans today don't respect SKILLED FIGHTERS...they only want to see two BUMS/Face First Brawlers, throw wild punches until someone goes down! Every time a boxer scores a KO, fans are ready to put them in the Top 10 P4P
          Last edited by sicko; 03-29-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Stop trying to hype up garbage just cos you're on Floyd's dick. Why can't you people just admit its a crap fight? The reason top fighters wont fight each other is because idiots like you keep eating up these **** appetiser fights.

Cotto is done, we all know how different your tune would be if Pacquaio was fighting him so why even pretend?
            Cotto is the best in the division though. It's funny you mention Pacquiao, I was all for the rematch at 154, especially over a Bradley fight. But, Pac and Bradley is a decent match up and this is also a really good one.

Comment

Cotto is the best in the division though. It's funny you mention Pacquiao, I was all for the rematch at 154, especially over a Bradley fight. But, Pac and Bradley is a decent match up and this is also a really good one.
              Keep shovelling that **** down your throat

Comment

Keep shovelling that **** down your throat
                So you won't be watching? I'm a fight fan, I like boxing. You must only watch for the big events.

Comment

and by the way Cotto and Pacquiao...they can get away with being Nice Classy Guys...because they have an entire Country Backing Them

Ricans and Pinoys are going to support them no matter what...American Fans are much different, not just towards Mayweather but through out the history of boxing, it has not been many American Fighters that EVERYONE LOVED...Compared to other countries who for the most part, they all take PRIDE in their fighter...America is a lot different, they go by Race, Religion, Skin Color, City/State your from/representing and all these other things other then just your Skills in the Ring

You have people recently questioning if Bam Bam Rios is really Mexican

Hell Oscar De La Hoya was the draw that he was because WHITE AMERICA LOVED HIM...MORE THEN HIS OWN PEOPLE DID when he was in the PRIME of his career

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    yeah because your respect is important...lol

Hate to burst your bubble everyone on this boxing forum and other boxing forums...but your respect really don't mean anything to be honest

not only that but if mayweather never talked trash he would have been...winky wright! Or the late vernon forrest, nice guy who did not talk trash but got overlooked most of their career!

So mayweather did the right thing by turning into the "villain of boxing" and taking on that villain role, without it i have doubts that mayweather vs oscar would have broke records and i have serious doubts that mayweather would be the boxing superstar that he is today

because boxing fans today don't respect skilled fighters...they only want to see two bums/face first brawlers, throw wild punches until someone goes down! Every time a boxer scores a ko, fans are ready to put them in the top 10 p4p
                    real talk^^^^^^

Comment

So you won't be watching? I'm a fight fan, I like boxing. You must only watch for the big events.
                      Thats all this fight is. "A big event".

LOL@ this clown thinking he's hardcore for watching a Mayweather fight

Its not actually good fight.

I'll watch it on a stream probably

Comment

Working...
                      X