Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great video.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Floyd is underrated in the power department, he's got some snap. Cotto is one Tough mother though so i cant see him getting stopped. A cuts/swelling TKO is more of a possibility though.

I even think Mayweather could stun or buzz Cotto if he connects clean and flush with the right often enough but as we have seen in the past hurting and stopping Cotto are two totally different matters, i even felt the Pac stoppage was a bit premature (he was in a worse state earlier...) thats not the point though. Cotto will NOT get knocked out or stopped on his feet i'll bet on that

He MAY get stopped on cuts though

Then again it might be Floyd who is getting worked over, im banking on that in fact
      You make it seem like Cotto is hard to buzz or stun....he stays buzzed and stunned.

Shane walked thru Cotto's best punches like smoke....but he could not walk thru Floyd's shots.

I'd be surrprised if Cotto didn't get stopped...that's the bigger suprise to me..

Comment

• I'll give props to Cotto if he can last 12 with floyd. I don't see him lasting for FLoyd. Fully expect Floyd to break him down and take him out in the mid rounds. He'll press Cotto from the beginning here.

Comment

• i dont think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            I'll give props to Cotto if he can last 12 with floyd. I don't see him lasting for FLoyd. Fully expect Floyd to break him down and take him out in the mid rounds. He'll press Cotto from the beginning here.
            Cotto will have a jab stuck in his belly from the opening bell...by the mid rounds he'll have nothing in the tank....that's when right hands from NOWHERE come crashing in..

The Mayweather body jab is the best punch in boxing today..

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              Cotto will have a jab stuck in his belly from the opening bell...by the mid rounds he'll have nothing in the tank....that's when right hands from NOWHERE come crashing in..

The Mayweather body jab is the best punch in boxing today..
              judah kd'd him after that jab. and thats not even floyd's best punch. he may have the best right hand though

Comment

• Originally posted by punchville View Post
                judah kd'd him after that jab. and thats not even floyd's best punch. he may have the best right hand though
                Mayweather kills them with the constant jab to the solar plexis..

I didn't say it was Floyd's best punch....

I said it was the BEST PUNCH IN BOXING TODAY.....and it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  Mayweather kills them with the constant jab to the solar plexis..

I didn't say it was Floyd's best punch....

I said it was the BEST PUNCH IN BOXING TODAY.....and it is...
                  lol, logic flawed here.. if it's the best punch in whole boxing today, how could it not be floyd's best punch? and it's far from the best punch, floyd's offense simply is not that special

nonito's left hook>>>>> any punch by floyd

Comment

• He has the power but more importantly he has the accuracy to do it. If Cotto doesn't go into survival mode he gets stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchville View Post
                      lol, logic flawed here.. if it's the best punch in whole boxing today, how could it not be floyd's best punch? and it's far from the best punch, floyd's offense simply is not that special

nonito's left hook>>>>> any punch by floyd
                      Nonito's left hook is a thing of beauty but power is not the only criteria to judge how good a punch is. There's also speed, accuracy and consistency.

Comment

Working...
                      X