No announcement yet.

Why does HBO invest in Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does HBO invest in Berto?

What are they thinking? The guy has zero heart, he might be hungry and young but his style is awful, he's big for nothing and lacks power and he looks powerful, it's funny...The guy pretends to be sad 24/7 Berto is not any kind of material that will become a regining champion, why the investment? He's boring, lacks one punch KO power, and is a lying, pretending punk who ducked Mosely with Haiti, I don't care what ANYONE says. If you are Haitian and offended, then how come he never talks about anyones names, etc. He conveinently pulled out before fighting the toughest mother there is pretty much. I'm not being insensitive. I'm being non knieve, if you think he seriously pulled out of that fight for personal reasons you need your cap twisted backwards for you. They (HBO) are making the same kind of mistake they made with JTaylor, but JT was a gold medalist and they never knew he'd get cannoned with that Hopkins cross at the end of their first match and changed forever with that single punch....

Berto was boring last night?

What fight did you watch.

Hes 26 year old. Undefeated and is a WW Champ. Hes doing something right.

Comment

Berto is a guy with talent who's young enough to potentially get better. The Mosley fight was supposed to be the big fight to decide if he was truly elite or just a guy with a belt. Win or lose, he could fight well and be pushed to a higher level. Too bad it fell apart. Now he struggled with Quintana before he got rid of him, so who knows what's next for him. He ain't worth what HBO pays him, at least not yet.

Comment

I'm sorry, but if you're a fan of Andre Berto you must either know him in person or be from his city, etc. Boring style, the guy complains about nothing, I can't believe he stayed with the bicep torn remark even in the interview...classless...

He should learn something from Caballero. At least Caballero calls out his people and backs his **** up, and doesn't run away like this guy. He's a paper champ

Comment

Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
            Al Haymon.
            /thread.......

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
              I'm sorry, but if you're a fan of Andre Berto you must either know him in person or be from his city, etc. Boring style, the guy complains about nothing, I can't believe he stayed with the bicep torn remark even in the interview...classless...

He should learn something from Caballero. At least Caballero calls out his people and backs his **** up, and doesn't run away like this guy. He's a paper champ
              What are you talking about? You act like he needed an excuse for knocking Quintanas head off.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Berto was boring last night?

What fight did you watch.

Hes 26 year old. Undefeated and is a WW Champ. Hes doing something right.
                god damnit Burner your killing me today,you seriously did not see how ****ty he was fighting,and then faking an injury **** was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  /thread.......
                  After Floyd, Mosley and Pac name the best WW.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    god damnit Burner your killing me today,you seriously did not see how ****ty he was fighting,and then faking an injury **** was pathetic.
                    Did you not see the last time he fought a slick southpaw?

I dont get how his injury matters he knocked Quintanas head off.

Comment

Working...
                    X