Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women shouldn't do a sport that is meant for men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would hit it as long as she doesnt punch me.

Comment

she cried bcuz her dream came true. just like arthur abraham and gerald mcclellan, two of the toughest mother****ers in the history of boxing cried from happiness when they became world champions. nothing wrong with that at all, those two are far from the only ones too i just chose them bcuz of their toughness.

it makes me happy to see someone passionate about boxing no matter if they are male or female, in a money driven sport like this its a breath of fresh air.

Comment

the reporter sounds like a female Elie Seckback (or however it is spelled)

Comment

Women shouldn't do boxing. It's too masculine. They should stick to some fitness ****.

Comment

I know some women in the gym who could beat the **** out of wazaa

Comment

do I really have to post that ??!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9G6AS3JyA

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Watch from 1:04...

More power to her and all the women boxers!!!
                Wazaa I'm sure she can whoop your gay ass if ever the two of you meet in the ring.or your closet.

Comment

women who participate in sports liek this are brain damaged and are lacking in the feminine principles.

Everything women can do men do 1,000 times better terms of sports and thats because WOMEN ARE TO MAINTAIN, NUTURE, BIRTH. That is womans correct nature, getting hooked in the stomach only assures you will have tumors and polups in your womb.

Men's universal principle is to build, initiate, defend. Too much gender confusion now adays.

Comment

I'll post it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9G6AS3JyA

That thread is sexist, really sexist

Comment

Yes, some female boxers should stick to catfights pulling some long hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X