Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when a white dude calls a black dude the n-word...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didn't actually do 4 years for that trust me... I had an assault charge... walked away with probation. try again p%%%y boy

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
      The 5 big dudes standing around doing nothing was the highlight. they couldve atleast held the black guy back.
      there is no highlight to that vid.
      i dont see the point of posting it.

Comment

That same **** happened when i used to work at a pizza shop in Newark NJ, i had to put a rear choke hold on this brotha. I was working behind the counter and he ended smacking another customer because he cut in line or something. When he wasn't looking he went up behind him casually and put his ass to sleep. Too bad i got fired though. I was 19 at the time, and *****h cost me my job. haha'

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTtheFACTS View Post
          he didn't actually do 4 years for that trust me... I had an assault charge... walked away with probation. try again p%%%y boy
          depends on where you are charged and what u are charged with

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
            That same **** happened when i used to work at a pizza shop in Newark NJ, i had to put a rear choke hold on this brotha. I was working behind the counter and he ended smacking another customer because he cut in line or something. When he wasn't looking he went up behind him casually and put his ass to sleep. Too bad i got fired though. I was 19 at the time, and *****h cost me my job. haha'
            much?

Comment

shame no one had the balls to help that guy out...that was just sad

Comment

Im sorry, i know it was a ***** move. But c'mon man, Im 5ft 10 and this dude was atleast 2inches taller then me. The stupid thing was that i had to go to court too.

Comment

Its like you guys almost proud of this ****

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTtheFACTS View Post
                    Notice how the rest of them stand there and don't do nothing... lol. They know!!!!
                    Actually thats the bystander effect.The more people around the less likely anyone is going to help.

Comment

If you want to post a "retaliation video", you might want to post one that DOESN'T further bolster support of the first video.

That black guy simply assaulted that guy and got 4 years in prison for it. There was no act of self defense, this is simply a video of a black guy beating a white guy.

I can understand why you feel this was needed, though. The amount of racist feedback from the first video was just crazy. Too bad you acted like a dumbass in response to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X