No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr Latest To Leave Ariza; Pacquiao Stays Put

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr Latest To Leave Ariza; Pacquiao Stays Put

It's Valentine's Day, a time for making up rather than breaking up, one might think.

But outspoken conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who was recently canned by world champion Amir Khan and who fired back that the fighter's manager-father, Shad is "a cab driver" out of place in big time boxing, seems to have split the sheets with yet another star.

Shah Khan was a cabdriver or cab owner before his son became an international ring star.

Ariza, a native of Colombia, seems to be in solid with his highest paying client and Main Man-ny, last name Pacquiao.

But a boxing birdie reported to me Monday morning that Ariza, who once repeatedly pimp slapped Pacman agent Michael Koncz during a dispute in Baguio, has separated now from another Freddie Roach trained boxer, Mexico's rising star Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. [Click Here To Read More]

Koncz wins in the end.

Comment

I'm just curious, has anyone ever read a Michael Marley article that didn't mention Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Nazim got Jinkee beaming

Comment

Damn, I wonder what the real story is with Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Nazim got Jinkee beaming
            He needs some loving on Valentine's too, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Damn, I wonder what the real story is with Ariza.
              They finally found out what type of PEDs Ariza was hiding in the special shakes. LOL, just joking. Wouldn't want Pac fans to get all butt hurt.

Comment

somethings definately up with ariza... i think roach knows this and has told the fighters to let him own gently as so to not make it too obvious......expect manny to drop him next, maybe after the shane fight...

Comment

If I had to take a guess, Chavez decided to jump ship as well after looking like **** in his last fight. He's known to be lazy.

Comment

Just like Margarito said he did not know about the wraps..........Paquiao, JCCC, and Khan didnt know bout his supplements (PEDS).

Comment

Working...
                    X