No announcement yet.

I just realized I dont know **** about boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
    everyone should watch fights more than once, especially close decisions...
    You are correct, however this fight was not close in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      How do you cherrypick a champion in a higher weight class who a lot of people thought you wouldnt fight?

You must were one of the people that said he wouldnt fight Canelo, and how he was scared then the fights get signed, and you hope he loses. He actually wins, now its a cherrypick.

Floyd signs fight, wins fight, detractors make excuses....rinse and repeat
      This is what Pac haters do to. See Cotto fight.
      The truth is, both Pac and Floyd make good fighters look average. I'm a Pac fan but only a ****** would deny Floyd's skills.

Comment

That was a brilliant performance by Mayweather, even I thought that Canelo had a chance to make things close in that fight but it didn't turn out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          You know, alphabet soup titles don't mean much nowadays. Most people know who the real champ of the division is. This is just like what larry does. he names all the paper belts may's opponents have collected (according to floyd belts only collect dust)

thats like calling robert steiglitz the SMW Champion. he is A smw champion. THE SMW champion is andre ward.
          Great. So you agree Manny was not an 8 weight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
            lets put it this way.

floyd is on his 8 to 9 straight cherry picked fight, pacquiao has one or two. I think that speaks for itself.
            Marg, Mosely, Catchweight Cotto, Rios @ WW, JMM @ WW x 2, Bradley @ WW :lol:

Differences is Pac's cherry picks failed and one of them knocked his ass the fuq out.

Love him or hate him, no one been able to upset the odds against May.

Comment

Working...
            X