Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 year old Bride dies on her wedding night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is incomprehensible unless one were born into that culture. But that cultural practice is so whacked out there are hardly words to describe it.

No girl that age or younger can understand the implications of that.

It's mindboggling.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
      disgusting... but hey, they are following the teachings of Muhammad, right?

fack that sheet! hope all of them die a horrible death..

that's basically what sharia law and muslim extremism is about.

THE CONTINUAL SEXUAL SUBJUGATION OF WOMEN.

That's why they dont want to give women rights, dont want them to get educated, they dont want them to be independent because they dont want to work for p*ssy like normal civilize societies do.

They refuse to evolve as a society so they can keep raping young women and children aka arranged marriage and sharia law.

Comment

So wrong ,tis true they're following the example of the pedophile muhammad

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          LMAO. I can't believe this is real. For a second I thought this was a funny Onion satire video. That it couldn't be serious the way they're casually talking about kidnapping.

Oh, the ****ty little countries that I know nothing about.

Comment

The world has regressed in the middle east. Welcome to the second century again.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Are we to accept finally that some cultures are inferior, broken and wrong?
              Accepting it is easy. But many are still in denial.

Comment

I wish the UN had the balls to deal with these fuqn sick countries! Why the fuq are we allies with saudi arabia?! fuq em fuq yeman fuq krygastan fuq all them backwards ass waste of space. they are using our resources and were paying them when we could just snatch all their shet up!! why not?? we would be doing the world a favor by destroying them.

Comment

Working...
                X