No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sh#t!

you weren't there too long ago yourself, big mike.

Comment

Alvarado is going to get his brain rattled this fight..try that inside fighting he did with Rios and it's going to be nyquil time for him.

Comment

This is so absurd. Alvarado is at best a FNF brawler himself. He ran away for his life from Rios in the rematch and called it "boxing" and now has coronated himself as a Floyd Mayweather level "boxer." Guy should just shut up and admit he has a Mangina.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          DAMN what a burn lol. Is this 140 or 147? If it's 140, I'm favoring Alvarado, if 147, I'm going for Provodnikov. Prov is a welter, Alvarado is a junior welter, if they fight at 140 Prov isn't going to have the sting on his punches he had against Bradley when he wasn't killing himself to make weight.
          Stupid assessment... It's all relative, whether they fight at 47 or 40, Provo is going to be so much stronger, still will hit harder than Alvarado, isn't going to be some drain on Provo to fight at 40 as opposed to 47, if in fact that's where they fight. Tim Bradley tried to move and stay away from Provo for his life, much like Alvarado did with Rios..... it didn't work for Bradley...Provo had Tim Bradley hurt EVERY round, nearly had him out on his feet in the final round... Alvarado won't be so lucky/he doesn't run as fast as Bradley......Alvarado is going to get bust up, body beaten down, and a bloody end to his one title defense, flat on his back...

Comment

Alvarado is going to whoop RP

Comment

Alvarado gonna ice the Russo!!!!!!!

Comment

Mile high must be high!

Ruslan will destroy Alvarado... He hits twice as hard as rios and rios tko'ed his ass! Only thing I would be worried about if I was ruslan is the altitude in Denver.... That's why mike always wants to fight there.... It's his advantage!!!! Ruslan too by round 8!!!!

Comment

I got Mike in this fight. People tend to forget how Ruslan looked after the TB fight and that's that TB doesn't hit hard. Both fighters get hit a lot but if Mike fights like he did in the second Rios fight he should win.

Comment

The Alvarado-Provodnikov fight is taking place at 140 lbs.

Comment

Alvarado speaking the truth! Provo is a FNF who just happened to get lucky Bradley was feeling brave.

Comment

Working...
                      X