Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    So Ali loses points for the Thrilla in Manilla fight even though Joe gave hm live and death after getting dominated by Foreman.

I know you stay on your job as far as being a troll, but this thread is about given JMM respect and backtracking on prefight predictions.
    You mean the fight where Ali stopped Frazier? Go back to giving head.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      do you have the unofficial fight night weight?
      It was on HBO, Pac 148 JMM 150.
      Last edited by madsweeney; 11-14-2011, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You mean the fight where Ali stopped Frazier? Go back to giving head.
        Your a kid and I really feel sorry for you bro.

Comment

Your a kid and I really feel sorry for you bro.
          Your mouth sounds full, what was that? Send a red k, f*ggot. Comparing this to Ali-Frazier III...*******s...they try so hard

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
            HOF, yes. But definitely not an ATG. "Beating" Manny in three close fights is not enough, he needs a list of other supremely impressive wins.
            your right he isn't an ATG......HOF worthy...definately.

Comment

Sorry I doubted you, bro

Comment

That's what I really don't get as most of them disappeared off the face of the earth. Maybe they have other stuff going on outside of this board and that's the reason they haven't posted, but I will admit I argued that JMM deserved the fight.

Again even though I thought It would be a blowout, I never got the cherry pick part most of them tried to claim. Marquez has Manny's number and will always fight him to close bouts. I have to eat crow as I fail to grasp that and thought Manny would walk right thru him.

BTW a few *******s argued this would be close and it wasn't a cherry pick. I feel like a complete idiot right now....lol
                you were on the majority i think so nothing wrong there esp that youre admitting you were wrong now... most of the pacfans said it was going to be a highly competitive fight and they were right but people were " oh youre just trying to give pacquaio credit that he does nt deserve and ****..

Comment

"I apologize for thinking Manny was better then he actually is"

Comment

Come and get your crow, guys! All those who didn't think Manny would look like ****, step right in!

Comment

BTW a few *******s argued this would be close and it wasn't a cherry pick. I feel like a complete idiot right now....lol

referring to *******s, like you aren't one? Let alone the most ******ed **** eating hoe of a ******* on this entire forum........

Comment

Working...
                      X