No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Invites Brandon Rios and Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flint View Post
    this is called master mind games and promoting. classic mayweather.
    If you believe that move to be evidence of a "master mind", then you really are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      But OrTRESS isn't inviting them b*tch....what the problem with Floyd inviting Rios and Garcia? Stop looking to deep into this.
      This is an obvious ploy/tactic to try and unsettle Ortiz, if you can't see that, then you must be incredibly shallow.

Comment

• just saw who the judges were and ref all from nevada floyd wins by controversal decision

Comment

• LMAO .Great Mind game ,i think Ortiz wil already be Nervous for this fight and Now this LOL.

Comment

• base on this thread we can confirm *****s likes floyd to have an edge in every aspect of the fight

*****s: genius floyd for making sure u keep ur 0 for us

nicee....

Comment

• if i was ortiz i would bring out castillo & J PRINCE !!!!!!!!!!! actually ortiz should just bring out j prince i bet floyd wouldnt come out his dressing room !!!!!

Comment

• Funny how none of yall complained or said **** when De la Hoya gave Sr ringside seats for his fight against PBF. But now that PBF messing with Ortiz yall crying like teething babies!!! There is really a gender role problem with too many supposed men in the world today. I have never in my life seen so many soft, whining, complaining, sensetive and hating so called men. **** is sad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  if i was ortiz i would bring out castillo & J PRINCE !!!!!!!!!!! actually ortiz should just bring out j prince i bet floyd wouldnt come out his dressing room !!!!!
                  J Prince a Josie Harris would be great IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Funny how none of yall complained or said **** when De la Hoya gave Sr ringside seats for his fight against PBF. But now that PBF messing with Ortiz yall crying like teething babies!!! There is really a gender role problem with too many supposed men in the world today. I have never in my life seen so many soft, whining, complaining, sensetive and hating so called men. **** is sad!!!
                    replied for truthfulness

I love how it's bad for one but okay for the other. If Manny had brought in Margarito in his corner when he faced Cotto Manny fans would have jizzed all over their keyboard in enjoyment

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      replied for truthfulness

I love how it's bad for one but okay for the other. If Manny had brought in Margarito in his corner when he faced Cotto Manny fans would have jizzed all over their keyboard in enjoyment
                      Exactly to the bold its crazy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X