Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    Poor people who listen to music that glorifies crime and drug use.

And female degradation.
    To kids who live in the burbs not listen to hip hop music?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfanoldschool View Post
      This is something I have always thought about. Certain professional boxers with major exposure have some vile and revolting fans. Some more than others. I have always thought that Floyd Mayweather jr has the most ignorant, vile, racist, bigoted, and uneducated/unintelligent fans on the planet. Most of them live in the ghettos or were raised in one by single parent. Of course some may disagree which is why I made this bloody poll lol. What are your thoughts? Fire away! This is not intended to insult or incite. I am curious how other boxing fans see this and I respect all opinions. Have a good day or night depending on where you are geographically.
      Originally posted by Boxfanoldschool View Post

Excellent choice, mate! I very easily could have included him. However I consider him Mr irrelevant these days. And his fans cant spell cat if you gave the blokes the C and the T. His fans are the same as Mayweather's. They have less brain capacity than a Monkey. However, Joe Calzaghe proved that Hopkins is fighting with his mouth these days. He harmless outside of his incendiary remarks about white fighters.
      I'm not even fan of Mayweather, but...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        To kids who live in the burbs not listen to hip hop music?
        Lotta them are also poor.

The burbs ain't what they used to be.

Comment

Floyd fans are the most victimized on this forum just like our fighter is in the media. We get banned for anything. Other can say things like

"I would **** on Floyd Mayweather grave if he died" - BoxingChaos(He's banned but sadly it was not for that comment, it takes more than that to ban Floyd haters)

"G Man didn't deserve that. If anyone deserved that to happen to him is Floyd Mayweather Jr"(In a Gerald Mcllelan thread) - Clayton Bigsly(still roaming around like he didn't say anything at all)

List goes on.

I have never seen Floyd fans say such pathetic things like these or wishing such things on other boxers.

Comment

And female degradation.
            Why don't you shut up you racist basterd.

Comment

Lotta them are also poor.

The burbs ain't what they used to be.
              OK Jack... If you are in trolling mode keep going. But, if you honestly don't see anything wrong with that statement then I don't know what to tell you primo.

Comment

And female degradation.
                Yeah, it's much better to glorify depression, suicide and degrade yourself...

Comment

Manny Pacquiao tied with Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
                    Why don't you shut up you racist basterd.
                    Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    OK Jack... If you are in trolling mode keep going. But, if you honestly don't see anything wrong with that statement then I don't know what to tell you primo.
                    Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Yeah, it's much better to glorify depression, suicide and degrade yourself...
                    I don't understand why we can't have an honest discussion about this without becoming reactionary.

Should I post some hip hop tunes or what? In case you guys forgot, they talk about guns, slinging drugs, "ho's", crime and ****.

I mean wtf??

lol..

Comment

I don't know why you guys even bother discussing this with Jack. He has an agenda against any black fighter.

He is racist to black people. Don't bother with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X