Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum eyes Pacquiao-Mayweather fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it happens in Dallas, then I don't care what's going on in my life at the time.. I'm dropping everything and buying some tickets..

This is history and I want to be a part of it.. especially in a crowd of 120,000 people.. I don't think it's something anyone will ever forget.

But yeah I agree with you guys, as long as the fight gets made it doesn't matter.

Comment

sorry for you guys. but its going to remain in the boxing mecca, Vegas, where its supposed to be

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        if pac-mayweather gets made, i hope it will be staged in the cowboys stadium
        I think it won't happen in Dallas Stadium because they already wasted that opportunity against Clottey...

Comment

Is the fight any bigger now than it would been if they would have fought earlier this year?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            Over 132 k yeah,with Haugen.
            Yeah that was 132k for the largest Outdoor boxing event, Dallas stadium would be the record for the largest Indoor event.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
              If it happens in Dallas, then I don't care what's going on in my life at the time.. I'm dropping everything and buying some tickets..

This is history and I want to be a part of it.. especially in a crowd of 120,000 people.. I don't think it's something anyone will ever forget.

But yeah I agree with you guys, as long as the fight gets made it doesn't matter.
              Agreed.

Man, I can't imagine the atmosphere of 120,000 for a pac-floyd fight! Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Agreed.

Man, I can't imagine the atmosphere of 120,000 for a pac-floyd fight! Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.
                It would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Agreed.

The atmosphere for the clottey fight was amazing now imagine adding another 70k people and Floyd mayweather. HOLY ****IN ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it would be great for the sport if more big time money fights started happening outside of Vegas. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to attend fights overthere, and having the fights in big stadiums, makes it seems like boxing is a lot more fan accesible for the common folk! Sadly i don't think it will be the case here because of floyd... damn shame...

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                      if pac-mayweather gets made, i hope it will be staged in the cowboys stadium
                      Pac/Marg shouldn't even be mentioned at this point, no one is going to buy it b/c they don't want to see a cheat and they ain't gonna settle for the possiblitiy of Margarito ending up turning into Joshua Clottey. Winner of Foreman/Cotto or Mayweather or retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X